Home

Online Post Patch

This is a discussion on Online Post Patch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Online Post Patch

So there's been a lot of talk about how the game is vs the CPU after the most recent tuner pack, but I don't see much discussion in regards to how the game is online.

Personally I've only played the game offline pre-patches vs another person and I'm interested in hearing how the game is now to figure out whether or not I should buy it. Pre-patch I thought the game felt pretty sim, my only semi-complaint was that running the ball was pretty easy, but overall the game felt like it required some good strategy and execution to be successful.

Still wish the tackling, oline/dline interaction was a lot better, but I can live with that as long as guys aren't breaking tackles left and right.

So how is it online? Are the results and stats coming out to be pretty realistic? Is the defense good? I don't want to be in offensive shootouts.

thx for the feedback.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
Banned

gators_352's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Online Post Patch

Considering every single play can be a touchdown if you use the glitch, i'd say stats are not very realistic.

thats the reason you dont see online threads that much, most people are staying away from it until glitches get fixed.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:09 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0

What about the sim leagues like the ones here where people (I assume) don't use any of the glitches?
Old 08-20-2010, 04:21 PM   #4
Banned

gators_352's Arena

OVR: 5

i did notice some more offence since the patch. if a user knows how to read zones passing game seems unstoppable, due to dbs just watching wr run by them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »