Home

Who do you play as in multiple team dynasty?

This is a discussion on Who do you play as in multiple team dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Who do you play as in multiple team dynasty?

Since waaaaaaaaaay back in the college football series I have controlled three teams in offline dynasty--Air Force, Purdue, and UNC. They have three very different offenses and are always enjoyable to play, plus they do not recruit in all of the same stomping grounds. I was wondering who else controls multiple teams, who those teams are, and your reasons. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2010, 01:30 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Who do you play as in multiple team dynasty?

I like to play with two teams in a dynasty as well, as I always use Auburn and usually some team from a non-BCS conference so that there is no chance of Auburn having to play them in a bowl game. Right now I'm using Auburn and Troy.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:47 AM   #3
Rookie

No way I would play multiple teams as my "main". I do make "coaches" for all the slots though so there is some semblance of things actually happening. I will recruit a bit for them and make some decisions on their play style at the end of the season. Also, when they get a job offer, ill move around or if they get fired, i may bring in a "new" coach with a different game style and move around their O and D.

I find it a bit boring to control a team in a stagnant world so doing that helps to progress the game in a more realistic and interesting way,
Old 08-25-2010, 10:43 AM   #4
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4

Nebraska and NMST. I actually like building up the 1 star program better than anything else.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:52 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Funny, I was just thinking of doing this for the first time ever. I started my dynasty with a teambuilder team that was pretty good and in the big 12 - in year 3 I won the national championship and now I'm a little bored with them. I'm about to start a new dynasty with a crap team. But I was wishing that I could integrate this new team into my existing dynasty so I could play as both - and then that got me thinking it might be fun to create two very different teams in my new dynasty and see what divergent paths they take. I'm undecided if I will actually do this though, because it sounds like a lot of work; recruiting especially will eat up a lot of my time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2010, 06:35 PM   #6
Rookie

The computer does an alright job on recruiting as long as you keep the prospects you want limited to 10-15. If you turn off the part where the computer can add people to your board and you hand pick them, you can sim the calling.

Really all youll need to do is look at the boards each week to see if you need to add new people to make the most of your minutes. You can also manually call some people if you really want a player and it is close.

You wont get the best possible class each year but you should get a solid one if you pick the prospects. This will save you a lot of time and likely take even less time per week with 2 teams than it would to do it all manually with 1.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »