Home

They Fired Me

This is a discussion on They Fired Me within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2010, 04:05 PM   #49
Rookie

Cubs017's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: They Fired Me

Think of it this way: your stock was rising and Buffalo couldn't afford to pay you, so they never worked out a deal.

Or you can just realize that you lost to your rival three years in a row and failed to progress in that third year. You gave the school a taste of success with a bowl game and they got greedy and wanted something more.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:51 PM   #50
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttech10
After I've played 5-9 years at a school I switch to a 1* team. In this game and 09 I've probably done that around 8 times and I've never seen "Beat a 5-6 prestige team" or anything ridiculous. It's always "Beat xxxxx" (with x being the rival), "Have a winning record" and usually "Receive a bowl bid" (which goes with the 2nd goal). Guess I'm lucky.

Anyways I believe you could accept a job somewhere else, go to "Coach Positions" under "Dynasty Setup" and choose to quit that job. You should then be able to pick a coaching job anywhere you want, just pick Buffalo. That way you will be able to go back there and continue building it up. I used that technique in the last game because I had like 5 more years on my contract and my school was already good so wanted to switch to a bottom team.
As NMST, one of my goals was to beat Boise. It didn't happen.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:12 AM   #51
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AubOrange
... Since when was Buffalo and Syracuse rivals?

They don't even play eachother this year IRL. Nor did they play last year... Or the year before that.

I guess the OP set them in with the custom schedule... But I don't see how they game would recognize it as a rivalry.
I didn't change anything conference wise. NCAA 2011 has Buffalo's rivals as Temple and SU.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »