Home

Anyone interested in joining an online dynasty? (xbox 360)

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in joining an online dynasty? (xbox 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2010, 11:37 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Anyone interested in joining an online dynasty? (xbox 360)

Just wondering if we are gonna start a new thread or just use this one for communicating with each other. Also how strict will things be. Will there be penalties for running up the score, Not playing sim, restarting a game because you are losing, etc? what do you guys think?
Personally if someone restarts i think it should b an automatic loss. I also think we should all try and play as sim as possible. Always Punt on 4th downs if your on your end of the field. Knee the ball at the end of the game. stuff like that.

Last edited by johnnyg713; 08-29-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:44 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan952
I found SN sliders, I'm putting them in right now and i'm about to invite xxontopxx2. After he aceeps and is ready to go and I put the sliders in, I will start the season.
Hey footballfan952 (Commish), I played my first game last night and would like to thank you for setting up the dynasty. I will be out of town from Sunday until Thursday morning and just wanted to let you know. You said it wouldn't advance until every 2-3 days so I will be back by the advance to week 2. Just wanted to let you know and I look forward to playing the dynasty with all you guys this season.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:19 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

Good luck to all...keep away from my texas recruits BTW :-)

Gonna keep it as real as possible...as UT will focus mainly on Texas kids only..and maybe 1 or 2 OOS kids(only those who have me prob in their top 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 12:32 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

We will use this thread for all communications betweeen us. If anyone quits and restarts a game, it will be an automatic loss. Our goal is to play every single one of our games, however I understand if every once in a while you need a game to be simmed. I guess I can't really make you to always punt in reasonable situations, but it would be greatly appreciated. We want to keep good sportsmanship in this league.
Old 08-29-2010, 03:09 PM   #37
Rookie

Volz4lif3's Arena

OVR: 2

And keep it sim football please, that's all I got to add. Good luck fellas and Boomer Sooner.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:20 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

I would like to join. Is there any specific team or conference I have to be?
Old 08-29-2010, 06:29 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 12

Yea let's make this a great 1 folks....I hope we can keep as many people as possible and it gets pretty lengthy in yrs......I've been in a couple other ODs n it seems like by week 7 or 8 its down to like 4 ppl.....good luck to every1 and O-H........I-O!
Old 08-29-2010, 07:41 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 4

Blinkfro, you can be any team you want. Just tell me the team you want and what your gamertag is and I'll invite you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »