Home

Ankle Braces?

This is a discussion on Ankle Braces? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2010, 03:29 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 20
Re: Ankle Braces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Ditto....I dont stare at players ankles while i play. Players get dirtyu on grass now, the game plays great aside from some minor issues and dynasty is deep and enjoyable.

I can live with the ankle tape. Seems like we are really reaching now. You think?

No, what's reaching is trying to make people feel stupid for pointing something out that's clearly a flaw. And if it doesn't bother you, then you're obviously not an equipment guy, at which point I'd question why you'd even post in this thread. And what does how the game plays or the depth of dynasty have to do with this topic?

For those of us who took the time to put ankle braces and mid-level socks on a bunch of players, this glitch defeats all that effort. That's why it's not cool, and that's why it's worth mentioning.

Sorry if I'm a little grumpy, but the whole "this topic is stupid because I like the game" attitude has bugged me for years. One thing has nothing to do with the other.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:58 PM   #10
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
No, what's reaching is trying to make people feel stupid for pointing something out that's clearly a flaw. And if it doesn't bother you, then you're obviously not an equipment guy, at which point I'd question why you'd even post in this thread. And what does how the game plays or the depth of dynasty have to do with this topic?

For those of us who took the time to put ankle braces and mid-level socks on a bunch of players, this glitch defeats all that effort. That's why it's not cool, and that's why it's worth mentioning.

Sorry if I'm a little grumpy, but the whole "this topic is stupid because I like the game" attitude has bugged me for years. One thing has nothing to do with the other.
it is stupid... it takes nothing away from the gameplay what-so-ever if you get bent out shape because of this... grow up
Old 08-28-2010, 03:07 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
it is stupid... it takes nothing away from the gameplay what-so-ever if you get bent out shape because of this... grow up
Right, and if your team's jerseys changed from red to blue mid-game, that wouldn't be an issue either because it takes nothing away from the gameplay.

Fact is, this shouldn't be happening, and it's lame that it is. The end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #12
Pro

gamemaster-2005's Arena

OVR: 8

I thought I was crazy and going blind glad I wasn't the only one that was seeing this.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:15 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 2

No ones bent out of shape.. It's not stupid. Gameplay is obviously THE most important thing, but other things matter aswell. This doesn't make it pointless.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:20 PM   #14
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavar
Who cares, pointless.
A bug that exists in a game that people payed for... yea... pointless.

Nobody is saying it's a game breaker, but it's worth a topic so that it may be noticed by devs. People payed for a complete game, not one that is halfway finished. Let me guess, the backwards pump fake doesn't matter because it's not relevant to you because you only play CPU? Or maybe the CPU depth chart issues don't matter to you because you only play exhibition?

Just because YOU don't find it an issue doesn't mean it's pointless. It's like the CPU clock management. Some people are fine with it and some people whine about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »