Home

Is anyone else terribly bored and or frustrated with this game?

This is a discussion on Is anyone else terribly bored and or frustrated with this game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2010, 10:43 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Is anyone else terribly bored and or frustrated with this game?

I still love this game on just AA default (except human kick acc). The comeback AI has more to do with the hidden Momentum. You have to really be on guard with it and use the gameplan option esp the fumble option. Chewing the clock is also key with a +10 lead in the fourth. Its tough because you want to put the dagger in the heart once your lead grows, but clock is your friend @ that point.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:16 PM   #18
Rookie

HuskAir's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artof_War
Yawn to another complaining thread. Use some sliders people. That's why they are in the game. It's impossible for the entire community to agree on how a game should play, therefore, adjust to your liking.

We are using a slightly modified version of one of SN's early AA sliders. Something with the game is not playing right, ever since the tuning/sliders.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:22 PM   #19
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Stop playing it for a few days. Once college football starts next week you will get that "itch" to play again.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:51 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 32

Also, something I haven't heard mentioned yet, is stadium sounds. I just recently learned how to stream them from my computer, so I can have new sounds to listen to for every single team I play. It really adds to the enjoyment of the game and brings a whole new sense of realism to it.

I have a cpu vs cpu game going of Marshall @ Ohio State. I am in the other room with the sound turned up just listening to the sounds of the O as they make plays.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:15 PM   #21
Pro

northface28's Arena

OVR: 6

In a word, no. I am enjoying it very much. Does it have its issues? Of course, but I have given up expecting the perfect game, just not reasonable to expect that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2010, 01:18 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 18

I am loving this game more than the first day I played it.

Slider...sliders...sliders!!!!!

This is the best football game since .....oh I won't go there LOL.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:03 PM   #23
Pro

Brew's Arena

OVR: 9

I can understand totally what the OP is saying as far as the defensive player switching.... it doesnt make sense much of the time as to why they would switch me to a player thats 10 yards away from the ball instead of the man covering or closest to the ball carrier.

With that said, Ive learn to adjust and am more addicted to NCAA 11 than any other football game Ive ever played... Ive been a diehard Madden fan for years and NCAA has dethroned Madden in my book... at least for this year!
Old 08-27-2010, 02:06 PM   #24
Producer - EA Sports

Bumble14's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskAir
We are using a slightly modified version of one of SN's early AA sliders. Something with the game is not playing right, ever since the tuning/sliders.
I completely agree. Something just isn't quite right without slider tweaks post patch/tuning set. I almost feel as if AA was dumbed down.

Currently playing on Heisman with minimal tweaks and having a BLAST. I love this game more and more everytime I play. It's been frustrating the past few weeks post patch messing with sliders, but once I found that sweet spot..WOW.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »