Home

Players Leaving - Draft

This is a discussion on Players Leaving - Draft within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2010, 02:51 PM   #9
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Players Leaving - Draft

For me it depends on Depth at that position and whether I feel like I don't need him anymore. Like I play as Alabama and I usually let Mark Ingram go, for the facts that he had a great season even though that don't translate into Madden but the fact he most likely will come out next year in real life, so to keep it real. I kept their safety Mark Barron from leaving early since I didn't have much depth at Safety but other than that that's it.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:27 PM   #10
Pro

BraveHeart's Arena

Normally I keep them back, but that's only because only a few of them would appear in the Madden draft classes.

I don't know if Madden fixed the problem this year, (but something tells me no).
Old 08-28-2010, 06:56 PM   #11
WAT

Mr. Franchise's Arena

OVR: 33

I let my 85 SO(RS) QB leave for the draft. Probably because I recruited the #1 QB in the nation that year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 01:11 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

When I start another dynasty, I'm just going to start letting them go. The CPU doesn't try to talk them in to staying, so it's sort of an unfair advantage.
Old 08-29-2010, 03:29 PM   #13
Rookie

thenextqb19's Arena

it depends i talk to all of the ones that are leaving even if they are highly rated. what i do do is only spend 10 mins per pitch and limit it to 2 pitches. thats it.
Golden State Warriors
Washington Redskins
Old 08-29-2010, 07:21 PM   #14
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

I'll say this, my players at Arizona State seem to love playing for me. I've had so many 87 OVR+ players stay for their senior season that I can't believe it. This past season I recruited with the expectation that I would lose 6 juniors to draft, but all of them came back, and now for the first and probably only time ever,(especially recruiting on Heisman) I have a A- rated team, with an A+ offense.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:08 PM   #15
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

In an Online Dynasty, I fight tooth and nail to talk people back. Offline, if it's realistic, I'll give them 20 minutes. If they are unsure, I give 10. If still unsure, I let them go. If they come back, fine. If not, oh well. I figure 20 minutes is realistic as a coach is going to talk to them and say a few words, unless you're some crazy good player.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 11:33 PM   #16
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I'll say this, my players at Arizona State seem to love playing for me. I've had so many 87 OVR+ players stay for their senior season that I can't believe it. This past season I recruited with the expectation that I would lose 6 juniors to draft, but all of them came back, and now for the first and probably only time ever,(especially recruiting on Heisman) I have a A- rated team, with an A+ offense.
Nice! I bet you had awesome depth at each position.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »