Home

Changing no huddle offense

This is a discussion on Changing no huddle offense within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2010, 08:42 PM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Changing no huddle offense

I was just wondering if there was a way you can change teams from the no huddle offense to something else? I feel that there are way to many teams that run the no huddle offense but I could be wrong, just curious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 01:50 AM   #2
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Changing no huddle offense

Haven't tried it yet myself, but I'm pretty sure you have to use a 2nd controller, switch to the CPU team, and set their Gameplan Tempo to Conservative (Pretty sure the option is called tempo).

Anyway, an aggressive gameplan will result in no huddle and conservative should be regular.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:02 AM   #3
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Changing no huddle offense

The thing about it is that they have 98% of the schools in this game running the spread offense. And for some reason EA only has one type of spread offense and that is the no huddle kind. When in reality not that many schools run the no huddle spread offense.

Hopefully next year they can have all the variations of the spread offense in the game instead of just one kind.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »