Home

No pipeline for homestate in OD???

This is a discussion on No pipeline for homestate in OD??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2010, 09:34 AM   #1
Rookie

RU_Goo's Arena

OVR: 5
No pipeline for homestate in OD???

One of the users in my OD is playing with Rutgers and didn't get NJ as a pipeline to begin the dynasty.....now we are on season 2 and there is still no NJ pipeline for him. I started another OD with Rutgers to check if it happens post patch and it gave me NJ as a pipeline.

I've looked around here and seen the issue come up, but is there a way to fix it? Have the EA devs answered anything on this glitch? nobody wants to start this dynasty over.

Any help guys, thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
Rookie

Schreck's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: No pipeline for homestate in OD???

That sucks, almost feel bad for RyRy. I don't have Indiana either, but that's obviously not too big of a deal since ND has plenty of other ones, Rutgers is kind of screwed without Jersey. All I've heard about getting pipelines is that you need to have 4 guys on your team from that state, he probably has over 20 guys from Jersey so something is screwed up. Definitely don't want to restart the dynasty at this point, we've gone too far. Freaking EA.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:19 AM   #3
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4

Did the user change his pipeline states? You can do that if you pay for the add ons. Maybe he assumed since NJ is his home state that it would stay pipeline, but it doesn't if you don't have enough kids from there.

Ask him if he moved pipeline NJ to another state.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:49 AM   #4
Rookie

RU_Goo's Arena

I'm certain he has mostly NJ kids as we used tweaked rosters and being an RU fan I shifted through and saw it was accurate. At least 25 players were from NJ.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:51 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 9

This is called the "Jersey Shore" effect.
Since Jersey Shores has gone into season 2, EA correctly patched the game so that New Jersey teenagers desperately want to get the hell out of New Jersey... So, Rutgers enrollment numbers have dropped drastically.

Just kidding of course, this may be a glitch. I've seen it with team builder teams, but that's normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 01:13 PM   #6
Rookie

RU_Goo's Arena

anyone have this problem and find a fix?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »