Home

Is there a team that always gives you trouble?

This is a discussion on Is there a team that always gives you trouble? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2010, 02:47 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Is there a team that always gives you trouble?

Colorado and Colorado St...For no reason whatsoever either. I usually schedule either (or both) at the begining of the season as i DONT play FSC teams or Scrubs right out the gate....If i schedule BOTH, i am guaranteed at least 1 loss.

Dont know what it is, they just give me fits. Take my current dynasty. I control both BYU and MIAMI. I set it so BYU would Play CSU....I blew a 28 Pt lead to lose 34-31 in OT. No BS really, they just kept battling the whole game and never gave up.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:06 PM   #10
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

UF and (don't laugh, Duke). I haven't lost to Duke, but have had some close games. Likely due to the fact that when I get them on the schedule I tend to get up more leaving the controller unpaused and come back either heavily penalized or down a td. I just don't focus very well or execute a gameplan against them. That's going to come back and bite me one of these days. I guess I just expect to smash them and don't take the games serious enough. You'd think my offense was being coached by Jeffy B.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:05 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've played a bunch of seasons as Notre Dame. Some of the expected teams give me trouble (Michigan, Stanford, USC, for example). However, Purdue always seems to give me trouble as well. This was especially true when I moved up to Heisman. I'd beat Michigan and MSU, but Purdue would beat me in the first game of the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 04:29 PM   #12
Rookie

JacksSmirkingRevenge's Arena

OVR: 1

Syracuse

Syracuse just creates turnovers like no other my offline dynasty year eight now I have played them five times and I'm 3-2

My second year at Arkansas State played them OOC lost 24-28 they scored with 15 seconds left.

I met them in my fourth year again at my house. Won 13-14 was losing 13-0 going into the fourth I had like 7 turnovers they had like 5 was a rough rainy game.

My fifth year I took a job in the Big East(Louisville) I have played them three times in conference. My conference opener was versus them my first year in, and got steamrolled 49-24. Louisville was less talented than my Arkansas State squad some how lol. Next two seasons though I have gotten 1 up on them. Winning 63-21 and 66-17. I have them in 2 weeks I'm undefeated and #5 in the nation right now. If I win the Big East title and go to a BCS bowl. I think I will have enough points(yes I keep points for myself in offline dynasty) I really want to go to LSU they have fallen to four stars would love to build them back up, but I may go with six star Oklahoma and take over since it looks like they are on a down year 2-4 (right now), but I will need to stay another year at Lville to get enough points for a six star team.

Old 08-31-2010, 05:07 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Played through 4 years of Offline Dynasty, and all 4 years, Vanderbilt has been one of the toughest games on my schedule (Tennessee). Their offense always seems to call the perfect play, where teams like Bama and Florida I can pretty much dominate every year. Very strange.
Old 08-31-2010, 07:03 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
UF and (don't laugh, Duke). I haven't lost to Duke, but have had some close games. Likely due to the fact that when I get them on the schedule I tend to get up more leaving the controller unpaused and come back either heavily penalized or down a td. I just don't focus very well or execute a gameplan against them. That's going to come back and bite me one of these days. I guess I just expect to smash them and don't take the games serious enough. You'd think my offense was being coached by Jeffy B.
Im just played them with MIAMI at home in the rain and it took 2 OTs to do it....Won 38-35.....Great game though overall.....They jumped out early 17-0 after a pick 6 and some poor play by my offense in the 1st qtr....
Old 08-31-2010, 08:01 PM   #15
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Im just played them with MIAMI at home in the rain and it took 2 OTs to do it....Won 38-35.....Great game though overall.....They jumped out early 17-0 after a pick 6 and some poor play by my offense in the 1st qtr....
I'm loving that more and more games this year seem to be thrillers. I had a three game stretch where each one became an all-time great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 08:34 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Stanford is my bane. 2 Emerald Bowl losses to them in a row as Utah State. Normally stopping the pro isn't a problem, but for some reason Stanford runs all over me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »