Home

Sportsmanship Positive Balance club (Season Showdown)

This is a discussion on Sportsmanship Positive Balance club (Season Showdown) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #17
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Sportsmanship Positive Balance club (Season Showdown)

i used to play acorrding to that season showdown with conservative play , but one of my starting rbs got hurt after he was subbing for a sub , so i said the hell with it i lost my guy pretty much for the season . so i just play my game.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Whenever i have a blowout I like to put my second string in. Currently i have a senior QB at 87 ovr and then a freshman QB at 81. I'm trying to get used to my second string QB who will be my starter for the next three years. Whenever he goes in i throw the ball, this sucks because I get - points. I wish subbing in your second string team would cancel out negative sportsmanship, I think it should even be positive sportsmanship. I think you should use players stats to decide who plays the "sim" style. I get negative sportsmanship for putting in my second string, but my friend will have positive sportsmanship while his running back gets 35 touchdowns a season, winning the heisman, maxwell, walter camp, and walker award. I think that is less of a sim style than mine
Old 09-01-2010, 04:02 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 9

I like Season Showdown because in most cases it's done pretty realistically. As much as I want to audible into that long pass when the CPU AI is blitzing all of their guys, I don't when I'm up big... it's just a positive reinforcement to help me play the game right.

If they made one change, I'd like to see putting in the 2nd string team negate most offensive penalties for passing. If you go for it on 4th down or play unfairly, then sure, penalize them, but like others have said, if the 2nd stringers are in, they should be able to run an offense accordingly.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 15

i think sportsmanship is fine for the most part for online games, but its pretty stupid in the offline games. Ive been docked like 50 points just for throwing a pass against the CPU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »