Home

Need to implement better Dual-RB system.

This is a discussion on Need to implement better Dual-RB system. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2010, 04:03 PM   #9
Rookie

AubOrange's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Need to implement better Dual-RB system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
MY gripe with packages is that... sometimes the Right Stick just isn't responsive at all and it REFUSES to switch packages on me. It's so odd, happens a lot.
Yep, yep, yep. It would all be so much better if they just mapped it to the shoulder buttons or something.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:36 PM   #10
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

I think if you set your HB auto subs to around 85-90 out / 90-95 in (or there abouts, depending on the fatigue ratings of your guys), you'd also get the desired result...
Old 09-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 15

yeah that only problem is that it bugs out all the time. I guess I should try some more formation subs since I play as Iowa. I dont really like limiting them to certain formations though, as all 3 of my running backs are pretty good and pretty much all rounders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #12
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

yea king that's what i do if my back get three or four carries in a row and had to juke and spin he comes out the next back will get a carry or two and the my starter is back in . it works well for me.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:35 PM   #13
Rookie

bigmike20000's Arena

OVR: 9

i just finished my first year with iowa and my three tailbacks had around 1200, 550, and 450 yds. what i do isn't ideal but i like it, 1st quarter starting RB and backup as 1/2, 2nd quarter is backup and third string as 1/2, then after halftime its starter as 1 and whoever performed better between backup and 3rd string as 2. i've done it that way for awhile because i run the ball so much, auto subs at 84/85 and whoever is 2nd string will always get carries because they are subbed in and carries when i make them the starter. like i said not ideal in real life but it works on the game to get all backs touches, and i do have certain backs in certain formation subs based on catching attributes for screens and PA.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

There are three seperate ways to get you're 2nd string back into a play. That should be about last on EAs to do list IMO.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #15
Pro

blakty's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
I think if you set your HB auto subs to around 85-90 out / 90-95 in (or there abouts, depending on the fatigue ratings of your guys), you'd also get the desired result...
Wait...you can auto sub postions? How is this done and how could I have missed it?

Anyways, I'm not sure the substitution system could be done any better for the user. I have no problem spreading carries around to all three of my backs. Just don't use formation subs if you're going just two backs because you can't sub the subbed-in-guy back out (if that makes any sense)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 09:38 PM   #16
Banned

swhyte21's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
If I do that, my starter is taken out of the game for good nearing the end of the third quarter. Auto subs are ****.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »