Home

2010 Pro Cambat Uni's

This is a discussion on 2010 Pro Cambat Uni's within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2010, 11:36 AM   #33
MVP

Wavebird99's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: 2010 Pro Cambat Uni's

Pitt: They arent bad, I like the helmet alot actually. The allegiance shirt is dumb though

Boise State: Honestly, the regular uniform is sick, but the helmet is dumb with the oversized logo. Also their "allegiance" shirt is awesome.

Miami: These are probably the best. The colors look really good together, and the green helmet is awesome. the allegiance shirt is cool too.

Virginia Tech: The numbers look dumb and a little too flashy, but I like the colors. Not the best, and the shirt isnt that cool either.

Ohio State: Simple, but I feel like these wont look good at all during games. The shirt is cool though.

West Virginia: My favorite ones by far, the colors look great together. The shirt is one of the worst though

TCU: The uniforms are cool, but the helmets dont look great. The shirt is bad.

Florida: Very simple and cool. Their shirts arent bad either. I like them.

Oregon State: These are the best ones after WV I think. They're simple, yet the design changes are all cool. The number font is nice too. Shirt could be better though.

Alabama: Very little changes here. They look fine. Shirts arent bad too.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #34
Rookie

cbc72's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: 2010 Pro Cambat Uni's

Nike is pleased to announce today that they are bringing the latest in Arena Football League style to the following 10 major College Football programs...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »