Home

AA vs. Heisman - easy vs. hard

This is a discussion on AA vs. Heisman - easy vs. hard within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2010, 02:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
AA vs. Heisman - easy vs. hard

I've been playing for about three years and this version has the biggest difference between AA and Heisman. It used to take a moderate upgrade in skill playing to move to Heisman. Now AA is easier for me than usual and Heisman is much more difficult.

Do you agree? Perhaps I should adjust Heisman sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: AA vs. Heisman - easy vs. hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TermiNader
I've been playing for about three years and this version has the biggest difference between AA and Heisman. It used to take a moderate upgrade in skill playing to move to Heisman. Now AA is easier for me than usual and Heisman is much more difficult.

Do you agree? Perhaps I should adjust Heisman sliders?
I disagree actually. In years past, it seemed like when you bumped up to heisman, the CPU just started cheating and pulling ridculous plays in order to make it tougher. This year Heisman plays alot more realistically for me at least. I have alot of close games, especially if I get away from my gameplan. I've found if you stick to what your team is good at, and have some patience, Heisman isn't too impossibly tough or anything.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:06 AM   #3
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I would say Heisman plays surprisingly well this year. I still have to make slider adjustments to help me out but it's pretty darn good.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:43 AM   #4
Rookie

For me Heisman is the only way to play. AA has and always will be just too easy.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:49 AM   #5
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

I always played AA in previous years but it is too easy this year. Heisman plays well. I made some slider changes and I'm happy with the challenge it's given me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2010, 12:01 PM   #6
Rookie

tyreeii's Arena

OVR: 3

I always played Heisman from Bill Walsh College FB up until NCAA 2005. I don't know if it was me and my lack of time or if the game just got a lot harder around that time. I made the switch to AA (with sliders) around NCAA 2006. This year I am back to Heisman and I like the way it plays this year.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:09 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyreeii
I always played Heisman from Bill Walsh College FB up until NCAA 2005. I don't know if it was me and my lack of time or if the game just got a lot harder around that time. I made the switch to AA (with sliders) around NCAA 2006. This year I am back to Heisman and I like the way it plays this year.
I thought Heisman was nearly perfect before the second patch. Now the CPU can't run and I can't run..... AT ALL!!!!! The d-line is in the backfield the majority of the time before I even hand off. Hopefully the third patch fixes this because I can't play it right now. I have tried all the slider fixes too, and it isn't helping.
Indi = Indians
lier = Cavaliers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »