Home

Tuner Pack #3?

This is a discussion on Tuner Pack #3? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2010, 06:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Tuner Pack #3?

Ok, so I play Ncaa everyday. I'm in a online franchise, and a franchise with my friend. So I play numerous games, We are at the end of season 2 on online and beginning of season 4 on the offline dynasty. Very recently I have noticed the game is playing a lot differently, and not in a good way I might add. No running plays work, the cpu stops all passing plays.....and you literally have no time at all to work through your progression to find the open reciever. Now previously when I would need a 1st down on 3rd down I had certain plays I would run to get it like 90% of the time, it is now like 40% of the time... I also have big plays when I need a score or a big play that would always work. Not now, just lost to Tenn at home 24 to 21. As all of you are aware, if u play on heisman and the game is close the cpu will start to cheat you per say. I don't think making every 3rd down conversation just because the game is close is justified... Anyway, has anyone else noticed the game playing differently the last 4 days..... Today is the 5th of September.

Thanks for your input, it is much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #2
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Tuner Pack #3?

Funny you just stated the game cheats on Heisman but yet you use money plays... wow, mindblowing.... LTP/P3 drops Tuesday
Old 09-05-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

LTP #3 hasn't been released yet. you should know when it does, as it'll ask you if you want to download it.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 09-05-2010, 07:12 PM   #4
Rookie

I never stated I use money plays... If your a veteran of NCAA football games you know there are plays that will not work no matter what the circumstances are, ala (PLayaction this year) therefore when I need a big play there are certain plays I rely on yes... Not always the same play.... but like 10 to 15 that I know should work in certain situations, it's not called cheating, it's called being an intelligent coach, or gamer. If u are knowledgeable football fan u know that coaches run the same play over and over if they work.... again ala (Green Bay Packers 1st championship team) I can look at the playbook and tell u what plays will get positive yardage 90% of the time, now not all plays will work everytime, and I don't mind that.... but for them to just be ineffective out of the blue is garbage.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:15 PM   #5
Rookie

Yes, I am aware that the patch comes out sept 7th.... And I'm aware of when the PS3 updates.... I have just played through 4 seasons and the game seems different. Not sure if it has to do with new players awr rating not being good enough to make plays effective... These are things I wanted to bring up, to see others opinions. THanks Solidice
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »