Home

Patch 3 does it fix depth chart issue

This is a discussion on Patch 3 does it fix depth chart issue within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
Patch 3 does it fix depth chart issue

I loaded the game up today and it still looks like the depth chart issue is there. Which is makes me just keep the dynasty I had going since I have used a work around for it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 12:13 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Patch 3 does it fix depth chart issue

Does anyone think it fixes it self in the dynasty mode or is it still a problem?
Old 09-08-2010, 12:17 PM   #3
Banned

Looks like it does a better job, but you have guys who play diff positions that have ratings to match other positions..

Case in point, I saw an Air Force WR as the backup K, but his K ratings were very high to be a kicker
Old 09-08-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

If it's not as exreme as it was pre patch then im okay with it. College players are able to play several positions in real life and college teams will sometimes put those players in positions they don't usually play. Example, Logan Gray is a quarterback for Georgia and the first game this year vs UL Lafayete he played wide out and is used as a return guy as well.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #5
Banned

Doesn't look to be as bad.. Guys have ratings where they can play other places
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 02:45 PM   #6
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
If it's not as exreme as it was pre patch then im okay with it. College players are able to play several positions in real life and college teams will sometimes put those players in positions they don't usually play. Example, Logan Gray is a quarterback for Georgia and the first game this year vs UL Lafayete he played wide out and is used as a return guy as well.
He's not a Quarterback anymore. He got moved to WR in the offseason.

Though some guys do this. Owen Marecic for Stanford is the starting FB and a starting LB.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:10 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I would like to agree with you here, but the game puts RBs in at the offensive line positions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »