Home

Errors in the Schedule -- Post Patch#3

This is a discussion on Errors in the Schedule -- Post Patch#3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2010, 07:15 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Errors in the Schedule -- Post Patch#3

This is truely pathetic, they can't code this?
Old 09-08-2010, 09:58 PM   #10
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

Maybe this is why there has not been a patch for the 360 yet...

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Old 09-09-2010, 12:38 AM   #11
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

So is there a "best" workaround to this?

I'd like the get the schedules as realistic as possible, especially USC-Hawaii, but it doesn't seem possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 05:07 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
So is there a "best" workaround to this?

I'd like the get the schedules as realistic as possible, especially USC-Hawaii, but it doesn't seem possible.
Well, you gotta manually add Wisconsin-San Jose State for one. After that, it's just a matter of deciding what games you want to take out. USC can only play 3 out of Hawaii, Minnesota, Virginia and Notre Dame. UNLV can only play 4 out of Wisconsin, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada and West Virginia. Then by extension, the 2 games you take out of their schedules are going to be missing a game. It's kind of ridiculous this can't be fixed, worked around or even minimized but there's not much you can do.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:48 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

yeah, these EA clowns had all this stuff all ****ered up. Speaking of Hawai'i, Hawai'i is also authorized a 13th regular season game because of all the travel they have to do. They are easily the most traveled team in the NCAA for obvious reasons. Also, I gave up with the schedule thing, I also only play one season of the dynasty so i simply gave up on the schedule thing. Im just gonna play it as is and simulate the other known games that arent on the dynasty schedule as a play now game. I know it aint gonna do any good for my dynasty but it makes me feel a little bit better knowing that ill have that 13th regular season game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »