Home

NCAA Football 11 Patch #3 and Live Tuning Pack 3 Available, Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Patch #3 and Live Tuning Pack 3 Available, Impressions Here (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Football 11 Patch #3 Available, Live Tuning Pack 3 Coming Soon (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeus
Not being married far outweighs the negatives of being married as well.

Hey, I am not trying to down married people. As for me, the bachelor life is still awesome!

Oh, and you just got married. Give it time newlywed....
I've been married over 20 years and I'll second what the OP said ... family life (especially kids) FAR outweighs ANY pleasure that can be had from ANY video game! Now that said ... I can't wait to get in some NCAA time tonight!!! heehee
Old 09-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #74
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
I played an play now game with my sliders. I think i have Play Makers from this site. I used Arkansas (as usual) against Texas A & M. The CPU running game is better. It didn't feel like a cheat, it just seems like the backs run better to the holes and run up field better. The draw play was killing me. I was down 14 to 7 when I quit playing. They do a better job against the pass. I could have still moved the ball and could have stop them but it seems to be really improved. My defense was a B so getting shredded is not unrealistic. Haven't looked at dynasty stuff yet.

One more thing. My man to man coverage seemed weaker. I have low 80's rated corners so who knows what a shut down corner would do. In real life even Peterson from LSU can just shut down everybody. Case and point: The UNC WR.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 2
I would of liked them to fix the Play Action passing. Seems like every time I do a PA I get sacked or theres a mad rush on the QB, and NO ONE ever bites on the PA, not the lineman, and the rest of the defense sure doesn't. No one is ever open when doing a PA. And this is while having 200+ rush yds having rushed 20-30+ times in a game, still nothing on the PA. Anyone else see that same problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 01:39 PM   #76
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I mean can't shut down everybody
Old 09-09-2010, 01:39 PM   #77
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Your both right. When I was in my early 20's being single was awesome. About mid twenties it got old. Now I am 31 and have been marred 6 years and couldn't imagine how I did it being single. I can't even sleep good when my wife is gone for the night. Both life styles defiantly have their perk's. 6 years is a long time to get good at certain things. Wink Wink.

Oh, wait we were talking about the updates. Has anyone tried them to see if they work right?

Lol... Ironically, I am 32. Still loving teh single life. For now.... I must admit it is getting old.

But I digress. How is this patch working for teh 360?

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Old 09-09-2010, 01:41 PM   #78
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I have never really had trouble with PA. You just have to get rid of the ball faster. I am pretty successful normally with PA. I didn't try that out yet to see if it is improved. I read the PS3 guys say it was better.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:43 PM   #79
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Sorry. I disagree. Having "relations" guaranteed a couple times a week is far better than hoping and praying for "relations" someday.
Praying? Not here hombre!

I am more about my free time anyway. Love the ladies, love my free time a little more.

Anyway, I digress again. This college boy is not home yet! Can't wait to play!

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Old 09-09-2010, 02:13 PM   #80
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

PA pass works well for me. I was playing as Iowa against Michigan and had 2 LB's bite on the PA leaving my TE wide open.

So far from what I seen, the cpu takes a lot of shots down field now. Which is a good thing. Robinson got me for a 49 yard TD pass over the middle. Over all during the game he tried to go deep on me about 10 times, only completed 4 of those passes though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »