Home

Have the depth chart issues been fixed with the new patch?

This is a discussion on Have the depth chart issues been fixed with the new patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2010, 04:40 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: Have the depth chart issues been fixed with the new patch?

Quick update for you guys. Just started my second season and no the depth chart issues haven't been addressed, issues are still there.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:17 PM   #10
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Quick update for you guys. Just started my second season and no the depth chart issues haven't been addressed, issues are still there.
There are a lot of players who are atheletes that are not listed that way. There are 1* FS's that will be a 70 OVR qb. There are TE's and HB's who might have a leg on them.

There are a ton of these diamonds in the rough out there. It's the same as schools having minimal interest for Pat White as a QB and project them as a WR but he man still has a gun. These guys exist in this game as well. I have no problem with a backup WR at punter if he has a leg. Or having a skill player as my 3rd string QB as long as he has a gun.

The main one I have an issue with is fb's and te's playing OL and SS on DL. As long as the guy is physically the right size for the position I like seeing the CPU maximize the talent on the roster. But when the put a 199lb SS and DT it gets annoying.

Last edited by PocketScout; 09-19-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:46 PM   #11
Rookie

Cornwallus's Arena

OVR: 1

I agree. For example, Wyoming, the guy who kicks off is also our starting line backer and kickoff returner. Some guy we recruited out of Germany. He's a beast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2010, 11:37 PM   #12
Rookie

Hey_Rebby's Arena

OVR: 7

Has there been any statements from Russ or Ben or anyone else at EA Sports about this issue?

Very frustrating
Old 09-19-2010, 11:48 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
There are a lot of players who are atheletes that are not listed that way. There are 1* FS's that will be a 70 OVR qb. There are TE's and HB's who might have a leg on them.

There are a ton of these diamonds in the rough out there. It's the same as schools having minimal interest for Pat White as a QB and project them as a WR but he man still has a gun. These guys exist in this game as well. I have no problem with a backup WR at punter if he has a leg. Or having a skill player as my 3rd string QB as long as he has a gun.

The main one I have an issue with is fb's and te's playing OL and SS on DL. As long as the guy is physically the right size for the position I like seeing the CPU maximize the talent on the roster. But when the put a 199lb SS and DT it gets annoying.
I agree. Also alot of guys play both sides of the ball in high school. I recruited a hb he is also my back up kicker with a nice leg on him.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:24 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

Owen Marecic is Stanford's starting linebacker. He is an elite fullback. And he is on a major conference school.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »