Home

File Management : Tuning (help)

This is a discussion on File Management : Tuning (help) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
Rookie

yoda43's Arena

OVR: 1
File Management : Tuning (help)

Im not sure how many people have noticed this, and before i get blasted....."yes i have searched the forums and the internet in general, and i cant seem to find a straight answer"

I was hoping that some of you guys might be able to shed some light ??

From the main menu you can go into settings > file mangement > load/delete, and then use the L2 button to scroll down to the TUNING option. When you select on the tuning option it says update. When you press the X button to load a message pops up. Something to the effect of "if you choose to load this you will erase all your progress. Do you wish to continue ? YES / NO.

So what does this do?, does this mean you actually have to load the tuner set, or load it every time you play?, Because i was under the impression that the tuner set loads automatically when you start the game (PRESS START @ MAIN MENU).

Any help on this is greatly appriciated?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: File Management : Tuning (help)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda43
Im not sure how many people have noticed this, and before i get blasted....."yes i have searched the forums and the internet in general, and i cant seem to find a straight answer"

I was hoping that some of you guys might be able to shed some light ??

From the main menu you can go into settings > file mangement > load/delete, and then use the L2 button to scroll down to the TUNING option. When you select on the tuning option it says update. When you press the X button to load a message pops up. Something to the effect of "if you choose to load this you will erase all your progress. Do you wish to continue ? YES / NO.

So what does this do?, does this mean you actually have to load the tuner set, or load it every time you play?, Because i was under the impression that the tuner set loads automatically when you start the game (PRESS START @ MAIN MENU).
Any help on this is greatly appriciated?

I was wondering the same thing; seems like a game I was playing played different after I loaded tuner (replayed same two teams cause cpu had no running game) but it might have been just the games are random. I would really like a answer on this as well I was under the impression the tuner loads in automatically though.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

yoda- It's like a roster save so it needs to load up everytime you play a game. Some one was nice enough to put the 360 tuner up so everytime my game boots up I get a message that it is loading the Tuner update.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:48 PM   #4
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Add me to the list as someone who would like an answer. I think the tuner loads automatically, b/c I think if you try to load your profile that's already been loaded, the same type message pops up. I've been loading my tuner set as soon as the game boots up just to be sure that I'm using it.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 09-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #5
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

it loads automatically, like with your profile, rosters, etc.. when you start the game

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 03:14 PM   #6
Rookie

yoda43's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
it loads automatically, like with your profile, rosters, etc.. when you start the game
Solidice, thanks for the response. So basically it auto loads the Tuner. This is what i thought but i just wasnt sure. And with all the problems people have had with the Tuner it just got me thinking maybe we are all doing something wrong. So then, basically ..... it just automatically loads once you press start at main menu, because it does say "loading settings" "checking gameplay atmoshpere" "checking/loading tuner settings" (something like that). So i know i may seem like an idoit asking that question, but some would agree that it is a little confusing. I guess i just wasnt sure what the deal was.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:49 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
thanks for answering

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »