Home

Pipelines (OD's)...whats the most you have ever had?

This is a discussion on Pipelines (OD's)...whats the most you have ever had? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

OVR: 10
Pipelines (OD's)...whats the most you have ever had?

reason i ask this question is because i am currently in an OD using BC and i should have 10 pipeline states, yet the game has me only listed for 8.

also there was no rhyme or reason as to why certain states were selected over other..for ex i have 10 players from NJ....yet it was cut for MD where i only have 4....or i have 4 kids in NY but lost out to Illinios where i have only 4 kids....now i know illinios produces more kids than NY..but my point is that there was no logic governing why i have 8 instead of 10 pipeline states....

wasnt choosen aphabetically, proximity, or by number of kids...

as i go into my next offseason...i need to know if the cap is 8, if its a glitch or what because if the limit is 8....ill def cut MD to get NJ back

so again whats the largest number of pipeline states you've had in OD's or whats the most pipeline states 1 team can carry from yr to yr.

Hidden Within the Depths of Silence and Solitude, Awaits the Realest Dude...
-- TajDeni
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Pipelines (OD's)...whats the most you have ever had?

Just as a sanity check, are you sure that you don't really have 10 pipeline states but it's only listing or showing 8 on the map? IE. if you talk to a kid from NJ (where you say you have 10 kids, but it's not showing up as a pipeline) do you get a pipeline bonus anyway?
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 09-10-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Just as a sanity check, are you sure that you don't really have 10 pipeline states but it's only listing or showing 8 on the map? IE. if you talk to a kid from NJ (where you say you have 10 kids, but it's not showing up as a pipeline) do you get a pipeline bonus anyway?
no am not getting the pipeline bonus from NJ or NY....i have kids on my board now from those states that i am actively recruiting

-- TajDeni
Old 09-10-2010, 02:50 PM   #4
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

Im always amazed by these boards...i come on here to get a little bit of help in making a decision....it really is such a simple question that im asking...yet 77 ppl read my thread and only 1 person responded to move the question towards finding an answer....yet i see some of the silliest threads have 100's of responses....i looked on the internet (google search) and couldnt find an answer so i had to create a thread.....so here we are in my thread that 77 ppl read and only 1 responded to..

maybe its the OD part throwing things off.....

i would have posted this question in the Q&A....but thats a question dead zone...i think most ppl understand by now that if you want an answer to your question...the Q&A thread is not the place to get it...

-- TajDeni
Old 09-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TajDeni
Im always amazed by these boards...i come on here to get a little bit of help in making a decision....it really is such a simple question that im asking...yet 77 ppl read my thread and only 1 person responded to move the question towards finding an answer....yet i see some of the silliest threads have 100's of responses....i looked on the internet (google search) and couldnt find an answer so i had to create a thread.....so here we are in my thread that 77 ppl read and only 1 responded to..

maybe its the OD part throwing things off.....

i would have posted this question in the Q&A....but thats a question dead zone...i think most ppl understand by now that if you want an answer to your question...the Q&A thread is not the place to get it...
Well I've read this thread a couple of times (whenever there's a new post) because I'm interested in the answer. I try to get as many pipeline states as I can as well I didn't consider that there might be a cap. If that's the case I'll have to be selective in my pipeline states.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 03:27 PM   #6
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawk886
Well I've read this thread a couple of times (whenever there's a new post) because I'm interested in the answer. I try to get as many pipeline states as I can as well I didn't consider that there might be a cap. If that's the case I'll have to be selective in my pipeline states.
how many do you have or have had..i dont really expect anyone person to have the answer altho it would be nice if a dev or someone with actual knowledge could just answer the Q in one swoop....i was hoping to maybe composite a list say this guys had 5 this guy had 6 and i've had 8 and i should have 10....so if someone has had say 9 esp in an OD...then everyone would know you can atleast have 9....as of right now that number stands at 8...but thanks for trying to move the Q foward

-- TajDeni
Old 09-10-2010, 03:51 PM   #7
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23

I don't know the answer to your question, but after reading the first portion of your original post a few times it almost sounds like there could be a cap. I can't really attest because the most I've had is six.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when reading the post it almost sounds like when you would add a new pipeline state, it would be added but at the expense of losing another one. Almost like a last in first out logic. Were NJ and New York on your original list of pipelines by chance? That would be my theory since you said that it wasn't chosen alphabetically, by proximity or by number of kids. The only other thing I can think of is maybe they're offering you the "benefit" of a state with a larger recruiting base, i.e. NJ for Maryland, Illinois for NY; but I just can't say for sure.

PSN: Sixty5South

Last edited by 65South; 09-10-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:52 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

The most I've had is 5 so far but that's just because I haven't advanced far enough to get more yet. As KU you start with 5 and that's the most I've had.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »