Home

Didnt win conf Champ,but got to play for the BCS!

This is a discussion on Didnt win conf Champ,but got to play for the BCS! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #1
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
Didnt win conf Champ,but got to play for the BCS!

This reminded me of win Nebraska didnt win their conf but got to play for the BCS.Am I correct? Or at least thats what I was thinking.

Anyways before I played the story was talking about how my team was creating controversy.Its funny because I am Nebraska lol.I lost to Missouri in the regular season but I beat Oklahoma.But Oklahoma won the Big 12 .I had moved back up to number 2 b4 the Big12 championship.I just knew that if Oklahoma(ranked 3) beat Missouri in the Big12 championship I wouldnt be playing for the BCS but I still got to and won! Beat Michigan 35 to 28!

Just thought this was kinda cool and thought I would share
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 11:02 PM   #2
Rookie

The GOAT 1988's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Didnt win conf Champ,but got to play for the BCS!

in the third year of my offline dynasty ole miss was ranked number 2 with one loss--to alabama, who also lost one conference game. alabama played florida in the sec championship and won, yet ole miss played in the bcs championship. as a uga fan i chuckled, but this will never happen (again) in college football imo so it made me realize the faultly ranking system of this game
Old 09-11-2010, 01:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

2003, Kansas State crushes #1 OU in the Big 12 championship. Oklahoma still plays in the National Championship..but loses of course.

But in 1998 when #2 Kansas State lost in 2OT in the Big 12 championship, they ended up playing in the ALAMO bowl.

Still ticks me off.

Last edited by SSubliminal; 09-11-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:13 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am wisconsin in my RB RTG nd I beat Ohio State in the regular season and Iowa both when they were ranked #1 in 2 of 3 weeks....couple weeks later I lost to #23 Minnesota but by the end of season I was number 4 behind Bama Oklahoma, an Ohio State even though I beat them and it said I won the Big 10...Oklahoma lost in Big 12 Title Game so I was #3 so since I won Big 10 I though I was going to be in National Title Game but they put in Ohio State even though I beat them, and won my conference??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »