Home

Simulated PSU vs Bama (And idea for you simulators)

This is a discussion on Simulated PSU vs Bama (And idea for you simulators) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2010, 10:21 PM   #1
Banned

swhyte21's Arena

OVR: 4
Simulated PSU vs Bama (And idea for you simulators)

So while watching the OSU and Michigan games, in the background I simulated the Penn State/Bama game twice, once with CPU sliders, the other on default.
The first game with SN's AA CPU slides was 38-6 Bama, with Richardson running for 268 yards on 37 attempts.
The default game ended 41-17 Bama, though Penn State jumped out to a 10-0 lead in the first.
They were 9 minute quarters, maybe if it was 8 minutes the score would have reflected real life a bit. Sorry I don't have more stats to show, I was a bit lazy and didn't expect to make a thread about it ha.
Both games Bama forced the TOs and slowly pulled away.
I'm glad the real game wasn't as awful.

But I think we should start a weekly thread for games for those who are interested to simulate the upcoming games of the week and post predictions, changing the depth charts to look like who will be on the field for the game.

Last edited by swhyte21; 09-11-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »