Home

Why have I yet to stop anyone on Defense!!! (WITH NEBRASKA!!!)

This is a discussion on Why have I yet to stop anyone on Defense!!! (WITH NEBRASKA!!!) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2010, 03:11 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
Why have I yet to stop anyone on Defense!!! (WITH NEBRASKA!!!)

I know one thing is for sure. I am not able to stop anyone since the updates. Damn leave the game alone it was fine before all the complaints... WOW way to ruin a game. Freakin crossing routes and passes over the middle are really killing the game. People running 2 and 3 plays on offense a game and winning big. Come on EA get it right already. Mainly online!

TMAC

Last edited by tomymac23; 09-12-2010 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Adding comment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2010, 03:44 AM   #2
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Why have I yet to stop anyone on Defense!!! (WITH NEBRASKA!!!)

U talking about online? I cant stop the computer from throwing all over the field either after the update.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:12 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Been stopping people just fine after the update...but I am one of those people that just play and adjust w/o thinking too much.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:59 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

I was always top 10 in defense before this last update. I'm out of the top 100 now. Idaho's RB went for 202 yards in one game on me, and I'd only allowed 148 rushing yards in 4 games before that. Slider adjustments have to be radical now. Trying to just change things one or two notches doesn't seem to make much of a difference.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:29 PM   #5
Rookie

OkieTC's Arena

OVR: 4

I haven't noticed much difference on defense since the patch. Still #1 in total D on my dynasty. Still stuffing people online. Maybe some people just aren't very good at playing defense??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2010, 01:32 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 5

I'm just struggling with guys breaking every tackle when I go for a strip. That shouldn't happen every single time. And with no consecutive hit tackles I've seen little guys break through 2 DT's just as they're getting the ball. Man I liked the game when it first came out and I'm thinking of deleting the updates and tuneup and going back to shipping specs. TMAC
Old 09-12-2010, 02:52 PM   #7
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieTC
I haven't noticed much difference on defense since the patch. Still #1 in total D on my dynasty. Still stuffing people online. Maybe some people just aren't very good at playing defense??
I play on heisman.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:56 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomymac23
I'm just struggling with guys breaking every tackle when I go for a strip. That shouldn't happen every single time. And with no consecutive hit tackles I've seen little guys break through 2 DT's just as they're getting the ball. Man I liked the game when it first came out and I'm thinking of deleting the updates and tuneup and going back to shipping specs. TMAC
Don't go for the strip. It shouldn't happen every time, but the majority it should.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »