Home

Pro-draft

This is a discussion on Pro-draft within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Pro-draft

what's a guy gotta do to get a qb leave for the pro-draft v. graduation? In my past experience, the qb's who leave for the draft a rated higher than qb's that leave because of graduation when the dc is exported to madden.

it's a bummer to have a highly accomplished qb leave ncaa11 at a 97 and come in madden11 and be rated a 60.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2010, 12:54 PM   #2
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Pro-draft

Success on the college level does not always equate to success on the pro level. They are two completely different animals.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:58 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I agree, but damn lol.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:31 PM   #4
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

In Madden 09 there was a huge grip by the masses (people on sites like OS) that the rookies were coming in rated way to high. So Madden 10 used a new rating system like the one on Head Coach. It seems to me more based on potential vs a players overall. A player with a 60 ovr but a A pot will improve over a career. In Madden 10 I had a few guys like that and they ended up after 5-7 year at a high 80's to low 90's. This is one of the changes I'm glad they made. I hated when a team would draft a QB and they were a 87ovr. The CPU would always start that guy and a very good NFL player would get released like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. In Madden 09 I knew I could always sign them after 3-4 years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »