Home

Has anybody ever won the Heisman in Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Has anybody ever won the Heisman in Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2010, 02:01 AM   #17
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Has anybody ever won the Heisman in Dynasty?

HBs are rarely ever anywhere to be found in the Heisman race whenever I'm playing. Doesn't matter how great of a season they are having, it's always QBS and their star WRs who get the love.

I finished 5th in the Heisman race in the first year of my Washington State dynasty with Jeff Tuel. I ended up passing for 4300 yards, and ran for another 800, but didn't get a lot of passing TDs. I'm more optimistic in year 2, I've absolutely annihilated my first two opponents and both games my starters were out prior to halftime with big numbers, with my second and third stringers putting up solid numbers as well. We'll see how it goes now that I've got to start Pac-10 play.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:27 PM   #18
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

I never really try to win the Heisman, but in Year 3 of my PITT dynasty I convinced Dion Lewis to return for his Senior year (after missing 7 games in his Junior year due to injuries). I was #1 on the Heisman list all year and then Lewis got injured during my 11th game of the season. He ended up missing my last game and fell from 1st to 4th. His stats were still better than any other RB even after missing a game and 1/2. I could care less anymore.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 09-16-2010, 12:34 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 25

I dont see me ever winning it unless i really have a MONSTER season. My sliders are tough overall.....Have made it to the final list though, so there is hope.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:43 PM   #20
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmatthew9
I won it my first year in dynasty with Oklahoma WR Ryan Broyles. Playing on Heisman and 7 minute quarters
I won it in the first year with DeMarco Murray in an Online Dynasty with my friends, playing on heisman and 5 minute quarters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »