Home

WTH is up with this "Questionable/Doubtful/Probable" injury stuff?

This is a discussion on WTH is up with this "Questionable/Doubtful/Probable" injury stuff? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #9
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: WTH is up with this "Questionable/Doubtful/Probable" injury stuff?

Well, if the game says doubtful, questionable or probable, that's like they are playing at; less than 60%, less than 40% and less than 30% of their total ability. And it also means virtually 100% likelihood for them to be hurt WORSE the first time they take or give a BIG hit.

Rush them back and they WILL be out for the season...don't know if they have CEI in NCAA but they do in a LOT of games...just be ready for the "cause-effect" thing.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #10
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

I could be mistaking NCAA with another game, but I think even if a player is probable and has a leg injury his attributes drop in things such as speed, agility, spin move, juke move, etc...
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 09-13-2010, 08:31 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
You guys can say it's realistic all you want. But, fact is, when I watch in real life and I see some player is listed as "questionable" one week, almost 100% of the time he's back playing the very next week after that. And if it says "probable" he's definitely back out on the field the next week for sure.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting on about 6 weeks and they're still out.
If a guy is listed as probable, he almost always plays that same week. It is definitely not rare to see a guy stay listed as questionable for multiple games, especially when it's a leg/knee/ankle injury. Last year Troy Polamalu hurt his knee and missed nearly the entire year, and was listed as either doubtful or questionable for the last 3 weeks or so of the regular season and never once played. You may not see these situations, but they happen all the time. Returning from injury is not an exact science.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »