Home

DYNASTY????

This is a discussion on DYNASTY???? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2010, 11:49 AM   #1
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

OVR: 2
DYNASTY????

Im a diehard UNC fan and im having trouble deciding to start a dynasty with the Heels. Should I start one and play all the guys or should do it realisticly and sit these guys. I would wait and see if any guys are gonna be done for good and edit them to be other players but that will be a long wait I think.

Also do you all think they are already good and would it be pointless to play a dynasty with them. I know some people always say no matter how good there favorite team is there gonna play with them but some people dont like to if there already really good.. Like your.. ohio state, miami, oklahoma, bama, and so on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 12:56 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: DYNASTY????

I try to make a season as realistic as possible by making sure that I have realistic rosters and depth charts to work with. If you are set in using NC, I would just use DKs or a roster as close to as accurate as you can get up to the opening day of the season. If you use the philosophy of trying to play the players in your dynasty as they played in real life. What will you do when a player in real life is injured for the season or there are other things like suspensions that take place?

The future of those players in terms of playing on the team is in question but they are still members of the team. Let the season play out naturally on the game and let real life play it's season out naturally, but keep the two separate imo.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks SECElite. Its just a video game so Im going to play with rosters as is, because yeah if a starter went down in real life I doubt I would sit him in my dynasty on a video game. Plus playing a few games a day you will always be way ahead of the real season anyways. You know what I mean?

So Im just going to continue using LUVs rosters and play as is.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:56 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 32

I try to keep my dynasty as close to real life as possible but I also realize that my dynasty will take on a life of it's own.

For me, it's just more fun that way...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »