Home

Online wins/lossess are not correct when you quit/lose connection

This is a discussion on Online wins/lossess are not correct when you quit/lose connection within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2010, 12:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Online wins/lossess are not correct when you quit/lose connection

the other day i was playing a guy and he was dominating me. It was late and i probably shouldn't have played him but i quit middle of the 2nd quarter and i noticed that it still say i had a 2 game win streak and only made my DNF go up. No loss? then it got even crazier just last night i played a guy who was lagging the whole game. And when i got to OT he kicks a fg and i'm running in for the winning score. "Connection to your opponent has been lost" gave me the option to quit and get the win so i selected that. I go and check my record and it gave me a loss!!!!!!!! WTF? so i played my friend on his sn and was testing it...he quit in the middle of the 1st quarter and he didn't even get a loss just a dnf % increase...wtf EA?

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »