Home

Your best performance with a player?

This is a discussion on Your best performance with a player? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2010, 04:10 AM   #1
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16
Your best performance with a player?

I have a dynasty with a friend we're playing as FIU. We took them to a 13-0 season our first year and won the New Orleans bowl over Houston. This got us little respect in the polls but we moved up a star in prestige to two. It's year two now and we scheduled a few decently tough games. Started the season 8-0 with wins over the Sun Belt of course, and Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Penn State (an **** OT win) and Stanford. I control the FS and my buddy controls the MLB..our defense had been performing outstanding all year but in this game against Middle Tennessee State Logan Kilgore would have none of it. For those that have never heard of this stud he's a freshman on MTSU with default rosters. He took 8 sacks on the game and threw three picks..but lit us up early and often giving his team a quick 14-0 lead. The biggest deficit we had faced in Sun Belt play easily. However we managed to tie it up in the third quarter, and I didn't realize it at the time but I was really piling up the tackles. I had 15 of them at halftime along with 1 pick. It's the 4th quarter now and MTSU leads 28-21 and has it on our 25. Kilgore fires a pass to the left side and my safety one hands it and takes it to the house 90 yards. Wish I would have saved the replay but it was cut off anyway. Damn PS3. I dont' see too many one handed INT's so it was pretty sweet. Anyway finished the game in OT with a 34-31 win. Definitely suprised the game was so close..and shocked by my FS' final stat line.

28 tackles, 2 FF, 2 INT, 90 INT yds, TD, 2 PD

Anyone ever made more than 28 tackles? This was on heisman with 8 minute quarters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2010, 04:47 AM   #2
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Your best performance with a player?

Boise State's Kellen Moore - threw 6 TD passes in a half. I could've thrown 7 but at that point it'd be showing off. But even after that performance his position in the Heisman race remained static.

I've said it before. Kellen Moore is the Joe Montana of NCAA11.

And he's a junior. Imagine the havoc I will wreak on the college landscape when his ratings get a 5 pt boost next season.

Last edited by speedkills; 09-17-2010 at 05:05 AM.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:06 AM   #3
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

OVR: 22

Moore is a beast.

As for OP, good sliders are your friend Nice effort in any event, maybe your player should trial for the Brisbane Broncos
Old 09-17-2010, 06:35 AM   #4
Rookie

burter's Arena

OVR: 6

Playing as my created notre dame team (using e. mich roster, just love using that roster) i played ole miss. Anyways Ole miss was just destroying me, they got up 24-0. I was just frustrated because i couldn't run and my wr's were dropping everything. My TE was catching some passes, so i was like screw it and started to just throw to him 100% of the time. He ended up with 19 catches for 334 yards, but i still got destroyed 48-21 haha. Heisman is not your friend when you are using that roster . I think that was the best performance by 1 guy since I have had this game.

Quotes lines from Mr. Schwarzenegger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0...eature=related

How to not get your a** kicked by the police.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=uj0mtxXEGE8#!
Old 09-17-2010, 03:24 PM   #5
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Another thing that has been bugging me is my RB had a high ankle sprain in week 3. It was supposed to just keep him out two weeks, but he was questionable and missed 3 more games. I suppose it's realistic just a bit annoying. The guy's got 95 injury.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2010, 06:14 PM   #6
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Play on All Pro in Dynasty with my brother,Had a guy by the name of Mario Washington transfer to my Nebraska school.He eventualy broke the NCAA record for rushing yards and rushing tds in a season.Best performance he broke the single game record rushing for 480+ yards.I forget how many TDs he had though.He won th heisman along with a BCS title.That was the only season he had ever played.Junior at the time.Had to convince him to stay for his senior year.He was in the lead for Heisma for a second straight year.But not as good as his junior year.Ended up he got hurt for the last 8 weeks of the season.We still won the BCS for a secondstraight year but it was very hard without Washington.I miss him already.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:26 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

not the best single player performance i've ever had but definately the most interesting, playing as nebraska first season of my offline dynasty now that i have found rosters and sliders i like, i'm using alabama playbook only one i can find that actually best represents nebraska as they have played in the first two games. well long story short player of the game honors in a missouri beat down went to rex burkhead

2-3 52 yds passing 2 tds, and 16 carries for 140 yds rushing with 1 td

and because of mass subs Zac Lee had an interception in the game, it was a crazy game
Old 09-17-2010, 09:12 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I had both my RBs gain over 1,200 yards last season in our online dynasty. First time I had at least one cross the 1,000 yard mark. Thats what happens though when only one team you face has a defensive lineman better than your offensive lineman. This year is a bit different. Still racking up the rushing yards, but between 5-7 players a game getting them. First game of the season I had just switched to a multiple playbook. Both my QB's had over 50 yards rushing, both my RBs had over 100 and one of my WR's had over 70. Those two QBs are beast, they were #1 and #6 in the same recruiting class when I signed them. One has mid 80's speed and acceleration and it a great passer, the other is an average passer with 90's speed and acceleration. So much fun with them, plus my running backs are both 90s speed and 80's break tackle for all 4 players. Couple that with my freshman and sophomore RBs with 97 and 99 agility with high 80's speed and 70's break tackle, I have one of the best rushing attacks in the nation, maybe history.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »