Home

"THE BALL IS LOOSE"

This is a discussion on "THE BALL IS LOOSE" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2010, 08:42 PM   #9
Im Only Kidding..

King10Sooted's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: "THE BALL IS LOOSE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3B0W
I see. I remember reading there was a good MTT reg posting on Madden forums. I must have been mistaken
I am a decent MTT reg lol.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #10
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

I believe that the RBA slider also affects the carry attribute, so bumping up CPU RBA to 55-60 and adjusting the human tackle slider slightly along with a slight bump to human run D (to compensate) might help...

IMHO
Old 09-19-2010, 02:24 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
See man, I'm having the opposite problem. I keep recovering them on defense. I recover so many fumbles now I just can either win in blowouts or just choose to punt the ball right away, which I've been doing.

Interesting. I've been using my own sliders for a while, then I used playmakers and SN's to see if something changes this. I have all the updated patches and tuners, and right now (again) I'm playing against BYU and they have already fumbled 4 times by the 3rd quarter. Last game Arizona fumbled 4 times. This seems to be an issue no matter the skill level I play at. Good for you though. Having these fumbles keep occurring sucks the joy out of the game.

PS: I am not talking about Human fumbles, but rather CPU fumbles. Those guys can't hang onto the ball to save their life.
just out of curiosity do you big hit alot or big hit into a gang tackle because if you time a big hit right which could be completely by accident you can put your helmet directly on the ball which turns into a fumble just about everytime i don't care whos carrying the ball they are gonna drop it, now if thats the case just don't hit the cpu with a big hit on every tackle. cuz i used to have the same problem now i only big hit on sack (if i'm trying to get rid of a pesky QB thats tearing apart my pass D) or if its perfectly lined up in open field, and i've seen alot less CPU fumbles my CPU RBA slider is at 45 and HUM Tackling is at 35 aswell if any of that helps
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »