Home

Dynasty Recruiting Freeze

This is a discussion on Dynasty Recruiting Freeze within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #9
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Dynasty Recruiting Freeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigem
I sent mine back last year because of the rings, and I believe they don't always send your original one back to you. But if they did than it is from 2008.
Itshould hav a manf date on the back. If you know someone with a new one that you can get ur hands on for a day you might give it a try. It sucks that it's one game that does it. Blind was horrible. I could get through the first season and after that it was just a continual pita. And having to do multi year sims for test of the program I was writing made a bad thing even that much worse.
Old 09-19-2010, 02:12 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Ok the date on the back says 2007
Old 09-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #11
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigem
Ok the date on the back says 2007
Yeah mine was 01/07 if I remember correctly. I was using athumbdruve to backup mine before i got a new 360. A plus of the new one is hdmi, but again it sucks paying 220 bucks basically for one game. If you don't want to spend it remember backup backup backup
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2010, 02:31 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
Yeah mine was 01/07 if I remember correctly. I was using athumbdruve to backup mine before i got a new 360. A plus of the new one is hdmi, but again it sucks paying 220 bucks basically for one game. If you don't want to spend it remember backup backup backup
Yah im just going to keep backing it up, thanks man. I was getting bored anyway running the ball 60 times a game with Army lol
Old 10-14-2010, 01:51 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 0

It's pathetic they haven't fixed this yet, i've had this issue ruin 2 dynasties already. This is about as gamebreaking as it gets. Has anyone mentioned anything about this being looked into? Or are the devs just gonna look the other way and pretend it doesn't exist?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »