Home

What did the latest tuners do? This game is messed up...

This is a discussion on What did the latest tuners do? This game is messed up... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2010, 07:25 PM   #17
All Star

Kobalt's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: What did the latest tuners do? This game is messed up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
What was the latest tuner set 3 or 4?

10char
Old 09-24-2010, 09:50 PM   #18
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Gold
Matt, I thought you were on some 100+ game winning streak with Michigan. Honestly I like to lose to the computer sometimes, as it keeps the game fresh. You may have to up your pass coverage some on all american to 60, as coverage takes more stick skills by the human controlled player now. On the flip side the cpu ai coverage should go up also to negate easy completions to your slot receivers. try 60 human coverage and 65 AI coverage. This should lower the cpu insane amount of 3rd and long conversions.
Yeah, I was on a huge one. It's a long story, but I sold my XBox 360, only to get one back a few weeks later. I got the game back, but can't play online now. Since I sold my old XBox, I don't have my old Michigan dynasty anymore.

But I've noticed after getting a new tuner sets a week or so ago, that's it's been playing different. So I thought I'd come on here and see what everyone thinks. I think I've pretty much got stuff under control now though.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:06 PM   #19
AMB
Banned

AMB's Arena

OVR: 4

As others have said,

It's all about the sliders. They change the game in many ways. First decide what kind of game experience you want to have rather it's sim, difficulty related, or just an exciting up tempo game you are after. Then head over to the slider section read what the direction of the sliders are designed for test umm out/make your own tweaks if you want then start up a dynasty & roll with it

Last edited by AMB; 09-24-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:33 PM   #20
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5

I think the third set of patches and tuners did the game very well. I am enjoying the hell out of it now.

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Old 09-29-2010, 02:56 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Does it freeze on you guys at all. I read in another thread that it freezes on everyone. I haven't had the latest set of tuners because I'm afraid it will freeze all the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2010, 03:58 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm enjoying the challenge. I went 11-0 with Penn State and lost the last game of the season to Michigan State (CPU), talk about a bummer. You win some you lose some that is reality. But yea, wghat some of the other guys said is true, you def have to mix up plays now as the CPU will eat you alive if you just keep calling the same D. I like that it keeps you guessing.

As far as the Freeze ups, I havent had any in about 60 total games played (A few online and mostly online Dynasy against CPU).
Old 09-29-2010, 08:14 PM   #23
Pro

kirkangil's Arena

OVR: 7

Human defense sucks i feel like im playing by myself like i have to control every player on the field because the cpu players on your defense are just that dumb now.

And the insane jumps from the cpu defense has gotten way terrible i hope they tune this.

If they do ill reject any other tuners they bring out for this game becaue i dont wanna keep having these gameplay changes.

All i wanted for them to do is fix the progression and incoming recruits.

They couldve left the rest alone!
Old 09-29-2010, 08:33 PM   #24
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkangil
They couldve left the rest alone!
I kinda feel the same way. I've gotten used to it a little, but I still think that the gameplay was fine. I was having so much fun playing this game. It was hands down my favorite game, but now it's a little frustrating.

I'm not saying that since I can't always win, that I don't like it anymore. I'm fine with losing, but I don't want to lose by the CPU becoming unstoppable when that shouldn't happen. If you guys get what I mean.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »