Home

Who should i go with?

This is a discussion on Who should i go with? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
Rookie

bigmike20000's Arena

OVR: 9
Who should i go with?

i'm in my third season with Northern Illinois, had a rough season going 6-6. i like to run the ball the majority of the time so my QB just has to be decent at best. o-line got worse from previous season so could struggle running, although RB is good. QB's were upper classmen the first two years and although they didn't have good arms they had much higher awr

QB 1- true soph. 71 ovr, 48 awr, 82 thp, 78 tha

QB 2- rs SR. 70 ovr, 47 awr, 80 thp, 82 tha

QB 3- true fr. 67 ovr, 58 awr, 76 thp, 71 tha. at least 84 in speed, acc, agi
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2010, 06:53 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Who should i go with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike20000
i'm in my third season with Northern Illinois, had a rough season going 6-6. i like to run the ball the majority of the time so my QB just has to be decent at best. o-line got worse from previous season so could struggle running, although RB is good. QB's were upper classmen the first two years and although they didn't have good arms they had much higher awr

QB 1- true soph. 71 ovr, 48 awr, 82 thp, 78 tha

QB 2- rs SR. 70 ovr, 47 awr, 80 thp, 82 tha

QB 3- true fr. 67 ovr, 58 awr, 76 thp, 71 tha. at least 84 in speed, acc, agi
Depending on the Playbook, I would go with a 2 QB set. Use the true Frosh in your primary run formations if there are option plays, but he'll be good enuff to throw short passes, then use the true soph for your primary pass formations such as shotgun...

Personally, I wouldnt use QB #2 at all since he is a senior and close to the attributes of QB #1
Old 09-24-2010, 06:57 PM   #3
AMB
Banned

AMB's Arena

OVR: 4

Start the Freshman he's only going to get better for you.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:58 PM   #4
Rookie

bigmike20000's Arena

OVR: 9

yeah i forgot to add i run a pro style offense, basically just run to setup play action
Old 09-24-2010, 07:05 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike20000
yeah i forgot to add i run a pro style offense, basically just run to setup play action
I would then look for who has better throwing power, throwing accuracy, and throwing on the run.

Awareness will be irrelevent if you are playing the games and the speed for a QB wont be as useful in a pro style offense.

I would use QB #1 and then bring in QB #3 when you have blowouts or are getting blown out. Use QB #2 only in the event that QB#1 gets injured.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2010, 07:13 PM   #6
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti_2009
I would then look for who has better throwing power, throwing accuracy, and throwing on the run.

Awareness will be irrelevent if you are playing the games and the speed for a QB wont be as useful in a pro style offense.

I would use QB #1 and then bring in QB #3 when you have blowouts or are getting blown out. Use QB #2 only in the event that QB#1 gets injured.
I pretty much agree with all of this. Awareness is useless unless you sim. I'm also convinced that it affects CPU-controlled QBs when you actually play the game, although I've never seen that confirmed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »