Home

What about this team??

This is a discussion on What about this team?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2010, 10:50 AM   #1
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

OVR: 2
What about this team??

Has anyone played a dynasty with Midd Tenn St. They have pretty good unis.... Blue, White and Black jerseys and pants.. And they also have pride stickers

You can build them up and get invited into the SEC.... What do you guys think? Is this a good choice of a lower rated team to try and build up to a bigtime powerhouse?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
AMB
Banned

AMB's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: What about this team??

Hey man,
You got a lot of threads on dynasty stuff lol. But I feel your paint I'm in the same situation myself. I looked into Mid Tenn and at least you start off with a quick agile QB. The uniforms are mehh, not to sure if you get a SEC invite (lots of funny business when it comes to conference invites).

The Ups
*More than just one uniform set
*Pride stickers
*Build Up team
*Southern team better chance at pipelines
*Decent group of players with a few play makers

Down
*Whats up with the stadium?
*Is a conference invite available with this team?
*Good Stadium to work with?
*Not the best youth on the team

As you can see there is potential but some things I'm unsure about.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7
Icon14 Re: What about this team??

I use MTSU and i love them. I wanted a 1* team to build up and they are good.

You start with a fast and accurate QB , and the offense is good. They have a lot of seniors at positions, they only play two hard teams in the first year though in minn. and Georgia tech.

I just finished my first season after the last patch and and went 11-1, only lose to georgia tech by 4.

They are the best 1* school in the game
Old 09-25-2010, 11:59 PM   #4
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootheel221068
Has anyone played a dynasty with Midd Tenn St. They have pretty good unis.... Blue, White and Black jerseys and pants.. And they also have pride stickers

You can build them up and get invited into the SEC.... What do you guys think? Is this a good choice of a lower rated team to try and build up to a bigtime powerhouse?
Can't say I have ever based team choice on uniforms and pride stickers. I base my selection on current roster and how close the school is to the big 3 states (FL, CA, TX). It's hard enough to recruit as a 1* this year so you need to be able to recruit from a deep pool and need to win early to get recruits.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:54 AM   #5
Im Only Kidding..

King10Sooted's Arena

OVR: 18

I just started a dynasty with them that I play to mix it up with my Temple one. They are pretty fun to use. I lost to Minn in the opener. Playing Idaho now in the Kibbie Dome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2010, 06:28 AM   #6
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
Can't say I have ever based team choice on uniforms and pride stickers. I base my selection on current roster and how close the school is to the big 3 states (FL, CA, TX). It's hard enough to recruit as a 1* this year so you need to be able to recruit from a deep pool and need to win early to get recruits.
I like to spend ~10 years with a school then move on to a bottom 15 team. Within that group I usually pick the team whose uniforms or stadium I like the best. My roommate usually does the same thing.

If I'm going to be with a team that long I don't want to hate what I'm looking at. It does suck though since the teams with the best uniforms are all terrible. I'd love for TCU to drop way down. I'm at one star caliber UCLA now to get my 'Program Changer' trophy and may consider switching to TCU anyways just because I haven't had really awesome unis in a while.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »