Home

Best Pro style playbook?

This is a discussion on Best Pro style playbook? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #17
Rookie

Jim Jones's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Best Pro style playbook?

Stanford! Great mix of formations and one of the best playbooks for power running, IMO.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:56 PM   #18
All Star

Kobalt's Arena

OVR: 41

I like Texas A&M for passing and FAU for running.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:04 PM   #19
Rookie

DMil55's Arena

OVR: 1

Thank you everyone for all of the great suggestions, I'm gonna check out all these playbooks as soon as I get back.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:23 PM   #20
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti_2009
big fan of the michigan state playbook. Lots of I formations with a mix of single back and shotgum...

Thank you for the suggestion. I am now using this playbook for my Virginia Tech dynasty. I love the formations. Big fan of I-formation.

Old 09-29-2010, 01:40 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
Thank you for the suggestion. I am now using this playbook for my Virginia Tech dynasty. I love the formations. Big fan of I-formation.
your welcome...I think it has every I form possible in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2010, 01:57 PM   #22
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

I'm a huge fan of the Tulane playbook. Easily the best West Coast Offense playbook.

Off the top of my head, it includes Pro Split, I Form Twins, I Form Weak Twins, I Form Y Trips, Ace Bunch, which are some of my favorite formations.

Has plenty of Shotgun, some H-Back stuff, and a wildcat formation as well. Very versatile playbook. You could conceivably run spread from this playbook as well, so if you wanna run pro style and sprinkle some spread in there, you can't get much better than this one.

Plays tend to be West Coast type plays... think of it as a mix between Walsh, Gruden, and Shannahan.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:31 PM   #23
Rookie

DMil55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I'm a huge fan of the Tulane playbook. Easily the best West Coast Offense playbook.

Off the top of my head, it includes Pro Split, I Form Twins, I Form Weak Twins, I Form Y Trips, Ace Bunch, which are some of my favorite formations.

Has plenty of Shotgun, some H-Back stuff, and a wildcat formation as well. Very versatile playbook. You could conceivably run spread from this playbook as well, so if you wanna run pro style and sprinkle some spread in there, you can't get much better than this one.

Plays tend to be West Coast type plays... think of it as a mix between Walsh, Gruden, and Shannahan.
Sounds like pretty much exactly what im looking for, thanks.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:41 PM   #24
Rookie

DMil55's Arena

Alright after testing out all these playbooks I have found that I like them all but I decided to go with the tulane playbook, has an awesome mix of plays and I like all of the I formation, ace formation and split back formation. Thanks again for all the suggestions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »