Home

This game needs another tuner.

This is a discussion on This game needs another tuner. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2010, 03:25 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: This game needs another tuner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ovr
The problem is you guys actually play the cpu. I gave up on it 2 years ago. The AI can never match a human opponent. Get with the times, join some OD's!
Are you trying to convince yourself of this situation?

There are plenty of guys who play offline vs the CPU and enjoy the gameplay. In fact the gameplay has been the best it's been years especially with adjusted sliders.

I for one don't think the AI would cheese as much as a human player would either.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Are you trying to convince yourself of this situation?

There are plenty of guys who play offline vs the CPU and enjoy the gameplay. In fact the gameplay has been the best it's been years especially with adjusted sliders.

I for one don't think the AI would cheese as much as a human player would either.
I agree the tuners and patches have made the game play better; to the guy a few pages back who said he couldn'y get sacks I got 8 in one game I had to up cpu pass block. The game does play better after last tuner and patch with slider adjustments though I am enjoying
Old 10-13-2010, 12:41 AM   #27
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

I've recently become a bit more confident in pass defense. In the normal dime formation, use formation subs to switch the MLB with the best available DB you have (in most cases this is the 2nd string FS). This works wonders as you now have 4 DL and 7 DB's on the field. That DB you subbed in will do a much better job of defending the 4 verticals route that has become so popular this year.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:22 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsboan11
i'm offline user and this game SUCKS offline. there does need to be anther tuner released to address the unstoppable cpu offense. i am always giving up 300 plus passing yards with oregon, even to FCS and small schools with qbs in the lower 70s. i can never get a user generated sack either, i have to get lucky in zone coverage and block up the route the qb was looking for at first and i might get really lucky and get a sack from the cpu controlled dlinemen. not to mention special teams is a joke and there are very few possibilities on kick return, punt returns, even field goals. how the **** do people say this is the best college game to date. maybe it is on the new gen but give me a break about the best of all time.
If you're an offline user why not go back to the original out of the box settings and delete the tuners and patches. Especially since everyone seems to be in agreement that the out of the box game was the best ever.
TMAC
Old 10-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #29

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

So glad that I decided to not download the last patch and tuner. I don't think I have seen a single positive report on them.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 10-13-2010, 06:20 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomymac23
If you're an offline user why not go back to the original out of the box settings and delete the tuners and patches. Especially since everyone seems to be in agreement that the out of the box game was the best ever.
TMAC
Can you do this? If you could I would definitely do it. The only way I can think of doing it is to reformat the entire drive...
Old 10-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #31
Pro

kirkangil's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomymac23
TMAC
I think that would erase the fixes they did for the incoming recruits and in season progression.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2010, 11:45 PM   #32
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

What I want is to roll back to tuner 3(might have been 2) where they reduced the leaping DL/LBers. At least then they tended to be relatively realistic unlike they are now.

Anyone know if I can find a copy of tuner 3 so I might try it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »