Home

Coach of the Year

This is a discussion on Coach of the Year within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2010, 05:53 AM   #1
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Coach of the Year

In my online dynasty after I finished my SEC Championship game, I advanced to the next week and it gave me the award for Coach of the Year. Is there any way of tracking this award during the season? I saw where they had the awards for Maxell, and Thorpe etc. where they track what players are in the running for those awards, but Coach of the Year wasn't there. I was pleased to see that the Coach of the Year Award had made it into the online dynasties, but was just wondering if I could track the progess, or if it only showed it at the end of the year?

For anyone wondering, I won the Coach of the Year award playing with the Tennessee Volunteers. Tennessee was ranked 50th in the pre-season polls, and right now I'm 13-0 and ranked # 1. I'm glad EA Sports made the Coach of the Year award be given correctly, as I did deserve the award.

I've had 4 user games during the season....We play on All-American difficulty....I had a user game in the SEC Championsip and won it. (He was Arkansas). This week I have to play another human opponent in the National Championship game and he's using Penn State....He's 11-0 on the season. It should be a good game, and makes it even better that we're both undfeated going into the game.

Last edited by TN - BRAVES FAN; 10-04-2010 at 06:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2010, 12:16 PM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Coach of the Year

No and there's no way of knowing who won it unless you do either.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »