Home

Help me because im a loser...

This is a discussion on Help me because im a loser... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2010, 01:35 AM   #9
Rookie

hawkeyebred2332's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Help me because im a loser...

I used to try to do this but could never make it through the full season before I got too frustrated at how long it took to make just a few games go the right way.

It is awesome though to get deep into the year and have it play out like real life, it was really cool to see the rankings and anticipated bowl matchups and how they differed from real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
So how long did it take you to make Ole Miss, Minnesota, and Virginia Tech lose to FCS teams?
I would set it to varsity and one minute quarters and just play it out and give the FCS team the win. It skewed hte stats for that team, but it was only 1 game a year for the team so I overlooked that in order to get the W/L correct.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:10 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

There are far too many unrealistic aspects in franchise mode regarding stats for me to try and recreate what has happened in the season up to this point.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:30 AM   #11
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny "Too Tall"
There are far too many unrealistic aspects in franchise mode regarding stats for me to try and recreate what has happened in the season up to this point.
Before this season started Denard Robinson's number from Michigan would be considered unrealistic. VT losing to JMU would be considered unrealistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2010, 09:26 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
That happen to me too, Just try hard for it.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:00 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
Before this season started Denard Robinson's number from Michigan would be considered unrealistic. VT losing to JMU would be considered unrealistic.
Interesting that you brought up Denard Robinson because in my franchise he usually has basically no rushing yards (cpu controlled)...why would his numbers be considered unrealistic? He's not the first quarterback to rush and pass for a lot of yards.

Apparently you don't understand the difference between unexpected and unrealistic... VT losing to JMU is unexpected, not unrealistic.

Rushing stats that in no way resemble what happens in real life college football is unrealistic. Kickers who can't kick is unrealistic. Half the Qb's in the league with % percentages below 50 percent is unrealistic.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:05 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
So how long did it take you to make Ole Miss, Minnesota, and Virginia Tech lose to FCS teams?
i just play them
Old 10-06-2010, 05:14 PM   #15
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Interesting that you brought up Denard Robinson because in my franchise he usually has basically no rushing yards (cpu controlled)...why would his numbers be considered unrealistic? He's not the first quarterback to rush and pass for a lot of yards.

Apparently you don't understand the difference between unexpected and unrealistic... VT losing to JMU is unexpected, not unrealistic.

Rushing stats that in no way resemble what happens in real life college football is unrealistic. Kickers who can't kick is unrealistic. Half the Qb's in the league with % percentages below 50 percent is unrealistic.
Actually Robinson is the first player in NCAA history to rush and pass for 200 yards twice in his career.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2010, 05:56 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
Actually Robinson is the first player in NCAA history to rush and pass for 200 yards twice in his career.
twice in a season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »