Home

How do you stop it?

This is a discussion on How do you stop it? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2010, 06:11 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: How do you stop it?

Run the 3-2-6, 2 man under, which has 6 defensive backs, 2 safeties in zone, and 4 corners in man coverage.

I would then either take the strong safety and double team the route that goes over the middle, or manually cover that route with the corner. That should stop that route, which is the only really good one in that play, as the left side streak should have a safety over the top, and the right side has terrible spacing between the two streaking wide receivers.

Another option is to use formation subs, and put your best corner on the wideout going over the middle.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to add that there is a 2 man under that has one of the linebackers blitzing so you may be able to create pressure.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:01 PM   #18
Rookie

QBKILLAR's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How do you stop it?

I stay away from pretty much anyone who roll's with the top 5 teams unless I go in and pick up a top 5 team myself. Most guys who roll with these teams will constantly run the play/plays you are talking about with a heavy toss right/left offense (not accusing the true fans of these schools as I know your out there). I know you said your a Wisconsin fan and I'm a Ms. State fan so your even playing with a little better team than me.

To stay away from these guys I set up an quick msg asking for anyone not playing with a top 20 team that wants to try the Bulldogs to hit me up. I get some really good sim games with guys such as yourself who like to roll with their favorite teams.

I know this didnt answer your question but i dont think there is a true answer to your question as some plays are money plays and unstoppable. You may find a few guys with the "stick skills" to stop them controlling the safeties but most are casual gamers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »