Home

Most memorable user vs. user games

This is a discussion on Most memorable user vs. user games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Most memorable user vs. user games

What were some of the most memorable user against user games you have played in NCAA Football 11 this year?

I for one have had some battles against friends of mine in person and have actually gotten some decent games in Ranked Online which can be a minefield of bullcrap generally.

Against Arkansas as Nebraska we traded score for score in a ranked game. He scored the tying touchdown with little time left and went for a 2 to win the game and got it. My soul was crushed. Taylor Martinez turned in a 12-for-16 game and Roy Helu had 3 TDs on the ground, 106 yards on 17 carries. He tore my pass D up with Ryan Mallett, who threw 19-30, 3 TDs and 380 yards.

Another great online ranked game I played was when I was able to find someone willing to use a different school than the usual Top 10 you get and he took Boston College. I was inspired by his choice and took Baylor, who I had never played as but once against a friend and was a fan of in real life. I scored 17 in the second quarter to take a 17-14 lead into the half. A FG made it 20-14 and he scored with a minute left to take a 1-point lead. It was too much time on the clock as I threw the ball down the field and got a last second FG that knocked off the right upright and in for the win. I almost crapped myself. Griffin had 278 through the air, 56 on the ground, and two total TDs. He also lost two fumbles, one on a bad pitch and one on a QB take on the option.

I also won a game online with Nebraska against Iowa and trailed 21-0 midway through the second quarter. I turned it on with T-Money and recovered an onside kick late in the second quarter. It was 28-28 at halftime and I ran him over after that, winning 49-35.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »