Home

Pocket Scout™ College Football v2.0 (NCAA 2011) PC APP

This is a discussion on Pocket Scout™ College Football v2.0 (NCAA 2011) PC APP within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #57
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Pocket Scout™ College Football v2.0 (NCAA 2011) PC APP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stigs007
Quick question, just so I'm clear. If I buy the 2.2 version, I'll be able to use the calculator for PS3 correct? Does it work for all positions, b/c when I downloaded the free one just to look at it, the only two listed were QB and K.
Yes v2.2 has all the positions in the player calculator.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:59 PM   #58
Rookie

stigs007's Arena

OVR: 0

One more quick question about the player calculator. Will it only tell you what the rating of the player will be for the position their listed at? Say I wanted to know how an athlete would fair at QB, since it doesn't give their accuracy rating.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:51 PM   #59
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

The calculator does not. Without the needed data you can guess what the missing data might be and put it in. But without knowing it is just a crap shoot.

Just for clairification the xbox save processing will do it.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:20 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 4

I am trying to purchase the program from you, but the website appears to be down.. Do you have a solution or another means by which I can send the money?
Old 02-02-2011, 12:33 AM   #61
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15

IMO the absolute best part of this application is keeping each recruit file and looking back to see where all of the award winners came from.

In my offline "coaching" dynasty I recently took a job at Miami and it was really cool to look back and see what my stud HB and QB were ranked coming out of HS.

It also makes it really easy to keep a record of what your own recruits were...just a little copy and paste and bam easy records.

THANK YOU!
San Francisco Giants
Chicago Blackhawks
MLS: Portland Timbers
EPL: Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2011, 12:04 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 2

With the downloadable file from the EASports OD site, is it possible to determine the "new" recruits that appear in the offseason? Or does it even show them?
Old 02-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #63
Banned

OVR: 0

Ok I have read through a lot of this thread and am still having trouble understanding exactly what the program does?

Old 02-08-2011, 10:33 PM   #64
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg1234
IMO the absolute best part of this application is keeping each recruit file and looking back to see where all of the award winners came from.

In my offline "coaching" dynasty I recently took a job at Miami and it was really cool to look back and see what my stud HB and QB were ranked coming out of HS.

It also makes it really easy to keep a record of what your own recruits were...just a little copy and paste and bam easy records.

THANK YOU!
I do the exact same thing. At the end of the year its crazy to see the award winners then go back and see what they were as recruits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakroeger
With the downloadable file from the EASports OD site, is it possible to determine the "new" recruits that appear in the offseason? Or does it even show them?
No the ODexport file from the site does not have the offseason players in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingGreen710
Ok I have read through a lot of this thread and am still having trouble understanding exactly what the program does?

There are a few "apps" built into the pocketscout package. There is a coaching job offer app that will evaluate your previous season performance and show you a list of job offers. This was designed for playing online dynasties where the game does not offer you jobs. Very simplistic but adds a little realism.

There is a player calculator. This can be used by people with either a ps3 or 360. In it you enter the player information into the form and it will give you a range of what the players overall rating will be. Kinda tedious but for offline ps3 people its the only option.

Next there is the online dynasty export recruits processor. It will take the csv file you can download from your OD and it will equate a rating to the players grades then give you a range of what the players overall will be.

Last is the gem of the package. The 360 dynasty file processor will look at the save file from the game and determine every attribute for all recruits. It will then show what each player will be rated at every position in the game as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »