Home

guys, i think i may have just killed....

This is a discussion on guys, i think i may have just killed.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2010, 01:58 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: guys, i think i may have just killed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrizzo380
let me apologize for my horrible attemt to type in a public forum lol, let me try again...

note - offline franchise players may find this useful, that is if this actualy works
ex.
offline dynasty
miami (user) vs. VT(com)
in your dynasty at the team select screen, move your controller over to the opposing team. next, press x to bring up the playbook/user profile/button type option. next, u need to change the user profile from ur profile to user 2, 3, or 4. basically anything other than ur user profile. next, go down to the button option and chane it to the one button setting. next, press circle to back out then move the controller back to the user team and enter the game as normal, u should notice a difference in gameplay, especially in playcalling/excessive ai blitzing/lber super swatting/super ai olinemen/excessive robo qb

oh, and pleceebo;

so basically, im not sure if im noticing these changes because of what i stated above or if its just in my mind. thats why i requested some help from my fellow OS'ers
Now I got it, thanks. I'll be working til late tonite, then I'll test this method and post my feedback.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:09 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAnguish
I assume this won't work in an online dynasty since you can only control your own team right?
no, and thats if indeed it does work, just need some experienced offline dynasty players to test this out
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Old 10-20-2010, 02:10 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Now I got it, thanks. I'll be working til late tonite, then I'll test this method and post my feedback.
thanks man, any input would be greatly appreciated
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2010, 02:14 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 24

Settings shouldn't matter, right? I play on default Varsity, with some minor tweaks, and the default rosters.

My next game is crucial, #8 Ohio State (me) vs. #2 Iowa. I hope this works, it'd be a great find!
Old 10-20-2010, 03:05 PM   #13
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrizzo380
let me apologize for my horrible attemt to type in a public forum lol, let me try again...

note - offline franchise players may find this useful, that is if this actualy works
ex.
offline dynasty
miami (user) vs. VT(com)
in your dynasty at the team select screen, move your controller over to the opposing team. next, press x to bring up the playbook/user profile/button type option. next, u need to change the user profile from ur profile to user 2, 3, or 4. basically anything other than ur user profile. next, go down to the button option and chane it to the one button setting. next, press circle to back out then move the controller back to the user team and enter the game as normal, u should notice a difference in gameplay, especially in playcalling/excessive ai blitzing/lber super swatting/super ai olinemen/excessive robo qb

oh, and pleceebo;

so basically, im not sure if im noticing these changes because of what i stated above or if its just in my mind. thats why i requested some help from my fellow OS'ers
To fix the excessive blitzing, use the coaching sliders from the sliders sub forum. It makes a huge difference in offline dynasties.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 10-20-2010, 09:53 PM   #14
Rookie

fahrenheit's Arena

OVR: 7

I don't think this will work on the 360, there is no option to change profiles of another team.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:51 AM   #15
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
To fix the excessive blitzing, use the coaching sliders from the sliders sub forum. It makes a huge difference in offline dynasties.
What if you go under Team Management >> Coach Philosophy >> and lower the defensive playcall aggressive style slider?

Will that help reduce the CPU blitzing?

I don't see any coaching sliders in the sliders sub forum. Am I missing something?

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2010, 02:16 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
What if you go under Team Management >> Coach Philosophy >> and lower the defensive playcall aggressive style slider?
Those are the coaching sliders.

Quote:
I don't see any coaching sliders in the sliders sub forum. Am I missing something?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...g-sliders.html
Notre Dame Fighting Irish

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »