Home

Using Oregon?

This is a discussion on Using Oregon? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #17
MVP

InspectahDeck's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Using Oregon?

I like to use the Carbon helmet with white top with silver numbers and the 2009 black pants with black socks and the black/white Nike shoes. I have started using the all white uniforms on the road this season. The all blacks aren't bad but they mess up the player indicators.

I haven't had any real problems recruiting with Oregon. I might not get the very top guys each year but I can still pull in really good classes. This is online dynasty so it's not like I get to cherry pick recruits offline. I have lost more recruits to USC than I would like to admit. Last season two 5 star HB's picked USC over coming to my school and seeing instant playing time. They were like 5th and 6th on the depth chart at USC and will be totally wasted. I have gotten a good number of decent recruits out of Hawaii and Alaska. I have even setup a pipeline out of Ohio somehow lol.

Old 10-23-2010, 04:11 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle
Which helmet is the flat one? The carbon?
It's the all black one. He just called it 'flat' black because that's the type of color of black that it is(also known as 'matte' black).
Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Last edited by z Revis; 10-23-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:40 PM   #19
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

I had to quit playing with Oregon (even tho they are my team) but it just seemed to easy even using the hard sliders that I have found I was winning by 20+ each game. Which is still realistic lol
Old 10-24-2010, 04:47 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlducks
I had to quit playing with Oregon (even tho they are my team) but it just seemed to easy even using the hard sliders that I have found I was winning by 20+ each game. Which is still realistic lol
thats what us Ducks do GO DUCKS!!!! but anyway i use em and yeah it gets boring fast slaughtering everyone so i just build up small schools like Buffalo and keep it goin when they get good

My Mariners dynasty!
XBL Gamertag- xLMJx21
Old 10-24-2010, 10:51 AM   #21
Rookie

Ive been tempted, but have not used Oregon once.

I don't feel like debating 10 min before a game of what jersey I want to wear. (Too many options lol)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2010, 03:42 PM   #22
Rookie

NikB13's Arena

OVR: 6

I ran a dynasty with them and it was fun, you can win right away and still get recruits to improve them. Fun school to use for sure.

UofO student Bias lol
Old 10-25-2010, 10:20 AM   #23
Rookie

demondecs21's Arena

Im in year 6 on my dynasty (1st year with Oregon) cant begin to tell how much easier everything is with Oregon compared to Western Kentucky(4years) and Maryland(1year) everything from recruiting to picking a uni(flat black helm, black 09 top, steal bottoms, black&white shoes) Recruiting is kinda up and down right now, im getting a lot of good talent but the rest of it is going to USC so im going to hafta figure out a way of stopping that. Im still having some growing pains with the offense(dont really have the best personal for running this offense at the time) ether way go ducks.
Old 10-25-2010, 11:19 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

I found them to be very very fun to use. Also, I use the Missisippi State playbook and have found them to be the funnest and most diverse team to use. The playbook gives a lot of options, and the option pass is one the most effective plays in the game, even on adjusted difficulty sliders. I have not actually started my dynasty with them, just played a lot of games and have found them to be great

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »