Home

Are the flaws to big to overcome in one year?

This is a discussion on Are the flaws to big to overcome in one year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2010, 11:24 PM   #9
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Are the flaws to big to overcome in one year?

Canes, I hear what you are saying. I too have worried that the mountain may be to high to climb in one year. The grip I have I have had for a few years now. It is the lack of depth in dynasty mode. Until this years game I have been able to overcome the gameplay issues. I have to sim the defense and just play offense. The one thing I can't seem to overcome is the lack of dynasty mode depth. I have stopped playing NCAA 11 because I have become so bored with it. The back bone of dynasty mode, recruiting, is lacking and I thinks it's due to the new "roll the dice" when calling a recruit. Then the fact that we don't have coaches that matter. The off season is missing the spring game from NCAA 06 or 07. Then we get such crappy recruits and no way to fix the problem and have to wait months for EA to do something about it. We should have had the ability to edit inside dynasty mode by now.
NCAA 12 may be like Madden 11 in that it's a repackage of NCAA 11 with a few gameplay issues fixed. We may have to wait until NCAA 13 for anything major. I sure hope they can make NCAA 12 the game it should be. I don't expect a "perfect" game but at least a game that works. I'm old enough to know it's just a video game but I'm also old enough to know they could do more. We have other games that have done some of the things we have asked for. I still play a basketball game that is 4 years old because it offers me the depth I'm looking for out of a dynasty mode. Well all we can do is just hope.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »