Home

"You Say Wyoming, I Say Why Not Wyoming"

This is a discussion on "You Say Wyoming, I Say Why Not Wyoming" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #9
Banned

Buffalo Gold's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: "You Say Wyoming, I Say Why Not Wyoming"

your not the only one. No names here also.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:56 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Gold
your not the only one. No names here also.
interesting
being a CF newbie i have a hard enough time learning the guys at all, let alone without names on the jerseys during the game.
lol
Old 10-31-2010, 03:49 PM   #11
Rookie

Cornwallus's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Maybe you can answer this question: How in the world did Wyoming get Texas to travel to Laramie? And I see Nebraska goes there next season, and I think Tennessee in the future.

I'm glad, though, because I'm a big fan of the Brown Dirt Cowboys. Too bad they don't have their alternate yellow uniforms in the game.
Who wouldn't want to come play at the highest altitude stadium in college football? The kind of workout you can get in at this altitude is pretty incredible. I'm in the greatest shape of my life since moving here. I go back to sea level and can run for miles and not get winded.

If only Wyoming could get athletes to realize that I think it would help with recruiting. "Hey come play here and you will never feel fatigued after you leave our program"

I went to the SDSU game yesterday and I was happy our offense finally got things going but our Safeties bit on play action everytime! I was thinking, shouldn't the QB get an insta-sack just for attempting PA?? Oh yeah, this is not NCAA 11.

On a serious note Texas and Nebraska coming here was a 1 for 2 deal. So we have to play in Austin next year as well. Then Lincoln for 2012 and '13. For some reason we like to keep Tennessee as an OOC oppenent every 3 years or so. Also in basketball.

I was disappointed EA didn't put the names on the back of the jersey's or give us any of our alternate jerseys. They have us run out of the wrong side of the field where a tunnel doesn't even exist. But what should we expect? EA has more important details to worry about like how Terrell Pryor's shoe laces are tied.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »