Home

Wacky Stats

This is a discussion on Wacky Stats within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2010, 10:54 PM   #9
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Wacky Stats

True Sophomore TE for Alabama has 1500 yards on 98 Catches...with two games left plus SECCG and Bowl Game. He's #1 for the Heisman...beating out my first true Heisman contender.

The Ray Guy Award went to a guy for Air Force who punted once for 72 yards...it was downed inside the 20.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:40 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Wacky Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
I was looking at the single season records in my dynasty and noticed that one year Texas Tech's QB threw 66 TDs and over 6000 yards
Yea Taylor Potts! Their schedule is such poop and the game LOVES him that he gets a MILLION yards. In my dynasty he is averaging OVER 500 yards per game. Almost broke 2,000 yards in 3 games!! Not to mention like 470 yards against Texas in week 3. Like... ********. Ricky Stanzi also has nearly as many yards. Just ridiculous

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »