Home

Two Different Arenas. Online versus Offline Dynasties

This is a discussion on Two Different Arenas. Online versus Offline Dynasties within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2010, 05:27 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
Two Different Arenas. Online versus Offline Dynasties

So I've gotten into a few teensy snafus on these forums because of my criticism some of the things in Online Dynasties and people hopping on and talking about how things work in their Offline Dynasty. Offline is totally different from online. People in general will increase the competition in all aspects of the dynasty. I was talking to someone about how recruiting is pretty much done really early and someone else thought it was perfect then I asked the fatefull question. "In a 12 man Online Dynasty?"

The new dynasty set up is made for offline but a lot of those things that don't matter when the computer is part of it is totally messed up when there are 12 people involved.

A decade into an online dynasty and there are some very frustrating things about it. I'd like to see some real changes to the Online Dynasties to make them a little more even.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2010, 11:36 PM   #2
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Two Different Arenas. Online versus Offline Dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Marshall X
The new dynasty set up is made for offline but a lot of those things that don't matter when the computer is part of it is totally messed up when there are 12 people involved.
Like what?
Old 11-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 32

I have seen 3 or 4 posts from you this morning and every single one of them is negative with no ideas on how you would fix the issues you are claiming the game has. Why do you continue posting these types of threads? Many of us enjoy the game and believe that EA has made one of their best efforts in years. Why don't you be thankful for what you have, which in my opinion is a solid title. No video game is perfect or ever will be. That's the brakes.

Remember, No one forced you to buy the game or keep it for that matter.

If you don't like it, take it back. These threads are getting ridiculous.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:47 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

I have no issues with you voicing your opinion, after all this is a public forum and freedom of speech is everyone's right. But please give a solution to the issues that you are referring to. Because most of these guys dont play online so they dont understand how terrible the game is for the online player. For them they can fix the flaws in the game with sliders. Its hard to fix these pause glitches and pass defense cvrg when you are an online player.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #5
Banned

Talking Re: Two Different Arenas. Online versus Offline Dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
I have seen 3 or 4 posts from you this morning and every single one of them is negative with no ideas on how you would fix the issues you are claiming the game has. Why do you continue posting these types of threads? Many of us enjoy the game and believe that EA has made one of their best efforts in years. Why don't you be thankful for what you have, which in my opinion is a solid title. No video game is perfect or ever will be. That's the brakes.

Remember, No one forced you to buy the game or keep it for that matter.

If you don't like it, take it back. These threads are getting ridiculous.
I can tell you how to fix EVERY issue I have with this game. This game ONLINE has a lot of flaws. Offline its absolutely fine. When this game was reviewed how could you find any problems with it when the review comes out the day the game comes out.

I have been ripped by people who play offline, just look at how many people who wax eloquently about their offline dynasties. I will continue to represent the unrepresented members of the online dynasty community.

But from now on I will make sure I put in my steps to make things better just for you buddy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #6
Rookie

I guess I don't quite get your point.

Are you saying that the way recruiting is set up right now, it gives certain players an advantage over others? Or huh?
Old 11-03-2010, 03:37 PM   #7
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by novadolla
I have no issues with you voicing your opinion, after all this is a public forum and freedom of speech is everyone's right. But please give a solution to the issues that you are referring to. Because most of these guys dont play online so they dont understand how terrible the game is for the online player. For them they can fix the flaws in the game with sliders. Its hard to fix these pause glitches and pass defense cvrg when you are an online player.
First he'd have to tell us what his issues are before he proposes a fix. His OP can be summed up with "online dynasties are different than offline ones. Offline ones are fine, but online isn't because there's 12 people in them."

Exactly what is his issue with ODs? I haven't a clue.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 11-03-2010, 05:18 PM   #8
Banned

Buffalo Gold's Arena

OVR: 2

I truly like online dynasty more. The best one I'm in has 10 players scattered throughout the Mountain West and WAC. Most games are user versus user, and there are intense recruiting battles for mostly 3 star recruits. This years game is awesome IMO, as it has not left my 360 unless my kids are playing a different game.

Sure there are some things that need to be revamped, mainly dual threat AI quarterbacks running and some game play and presentation tweaks. All in all though I enjoy the experience online and off immensely.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »