Home

Lets be Honest

This is a discussion on Lets be Honest within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2010, 12:22 AM   #17
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Lets be Honest

I think the main issue is how underdeveloped the defensive side of the ball is in general. It starts with the playbooks which are very plain and basic. Then goes deeper into how the defenders actually play after the snap.

It leaves a lot to be desired and playing D on this game is nowhere near as fun and engaging as playing offense. It's always been this way in EA sports games.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:20 AM   #18
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Marshall X
They NEED to have two consultants to tell the devs how things wok on the field and someone to tell them how the plays work on the field and what the coverage should be.

I know a lot of people like this game and I can see why because the defense is so lax. It does not behoove you run a lot of risky defenses because if you do someone is running wide open.
I always felt Bobby Bowden would be the perfect person for a consulting role, especially now that he's retired and in and around the Florida area. Even if someone isn't an FSU fan there's no denying the wealth of football knowledge he possesses.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:22 AM   #19
Rookie

demondecs21's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
I think the main issue is how underdeveloped the defensive side of the ball is in general. It starts with the playbooks which are very plain and basic. Then goes deeper into how the defenders actually play after the snap.

It leaves a lot to be desired and playing D on this game is nowhere near as fun and engaging as playing offense. It's always been this way in EA sports games.

Bingo Poop i think you just nailed how some of us feel here.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:54 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by demondecs21
Bingo Poop i think you just nailed how some of us feel here.
That's all I was saying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »