Home

EA AutoLog - NCAA 12 needs this!!

This is a discussion on EA AutoLog - NCAA 12 needs this!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #9
MVP

phant030's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: EA AutoLog - NCAA 12 needs this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastX21
So I guess the theory is we see their run/pass ratio, % of plays ran multiple times in a game, number of actual different plays used per game, etc?
They actually have these on Madden...blitz%, teams uses W-L record so u can see who they play with, avg TDs, ppg, etc......its pretty cool, i dont play most of my friends b/c they suck and 'cheese'. They dont believe they are cheesing or are not good players, but its no fun when u run all toss plays and screen passes all game.

As far as autolog, i think EA Sports World has a lot of the friend info like accomplishments; online record; recent games played...i guess with the amt of players it may be better to keep the data level on the servers down or something ( i know nothing of what i speak lol)...
Old 11-05-2010, 11:13 AM   #10
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
With the maturity of most online gamers, most people that win will get hit with the cheeser mark. You could play as sim as possible, but beat someone by 14 and he'll either
  • Mark you as a cheeser just to be a douche or
  • mark you as a cheeser because he's clueless and really thought you cheesed when you didn't.
They basically had this feature in All Pro 2K8 and the "mark you as a cheeser for losing" thing didn't happen as often as one might expect. As long as someone had a positive/negative ratio of about 5:1 you could discount most of the remainder as the douchenozzle effect.
Old 11-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #11
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

don't really see how this would apply to football
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2010, 12:20 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Re-read my posts then, I explained how it would apply to football. Actually this sort of thing would apply to most any game!
Old 11-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #13
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

Doesn't FIFA already have this? Yeah it'd be cool, but not a game breaker either way.

PSN: dsavbeast
Old 11-09-2010, 11:11 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Why does every time anyone posts about a feature people act as if the person speaking of it is implying it's a gamebreaker? How can something like this really be a gamebreaker for anyone I wonder.

With that being said, this is the future of online gaming, comparing yourself to family and friends, not comparing yourself to everyone. I mean who cares how you measure up to some guy you don't even know who probably is a cheeser? It's much more fun and interesting to compare yourself to people you know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »